Montecristo Cigare d' Arts

Hey there all you Gorillas. Has anyone tried these? I know, I know...... they're kind of flashy in that limited edition sort of way but the reviews I've read are pretty good and I've found a couple places that have pretty decent prices on them. I've been thinking about picking up a fiver just to try them out. The box and tubes that they come in are beautiful, just wanted to know if the cigar itself lives up to the hype.

Thanks for all of your help,
Dustin

Not a bad cigar. First tied them when they were available in the special millenium box of 12 glass tubes.
Have since developed a penchant for much stronger cigars. :D

Mild-Med with a nice spicy taste & finish. Not bad.
I'd say yeah, shel out a few bucks & give them a try.

I didn't mention that I also have 2 of the porcelain jars that these cigars came in (both are still full).

Damn Mo! You really are the man. Its funny cause just about every cigar that someone comes up with, you've tried. Hell not only tried but probably own! :D

LasciviousXXX said:
Damn Mo! You really are the man. Its funny cause just about every cigar that someone comes up with, you've tried. Hell not only tried but probably own! :D
Don't own everything, but have tried MANY!!

I like to "experiment" and try different cigars to see what they're like. I also like to hink of myself as a value shopper. Don't really care how great a cigar is, if it's to pricey, I just don't want it.

I believe that Montecristo has had several DelaCroix lines of cigars, recently culminating in the Cigare d' Arts and now the Platinum series. The overall flavor profiles come close, but there are subtle differences between different cigars lines.
One of the first was the DelaCroix Millenium Humidor pictured below. More recent lines included the jars pictured here. I always found the tubed cigars more appealing to my tastes.

Damn Mo, thanks for the pic. I really do love the presentation of the smokes. Especially in the jars. Awesome pic. I'll try to pick up a fiver when I have a chance, you know just to try 'em out. Thanks for the advice.

Dustin

I have had the Monte Millenium and they are great,,,mild but packed with flavor..If these are anything like them you will be very pleased..

Jerry in Minnesota.

You can still buy the Milleniums at Cigar Gold in the case you have pictured ...I think they want $195.00 for twelve cigars in the glass tubes.. Or you can buy two at a time for $18.00 They had a special a month ago that included one if you bought 25 nativos, I like the nativos so I orderd 125 of them and got 5 of the Milleniums which I think was a pretty good deal..Anyway this was just for your info..

Jerry in Minnesota.

Thanks for the info c2000.

Good luck LasciviousXXX, let us know how you make out.

BTW, as you can see in the picture, the cigars that came inthe aluminum tubes have the same band that's currently on the MC Platinum.

I have found that I like almost all of the Montechristo cigars. They are really top quality. The Milleniums are great. I like the Serie V and VI. They are a little more medium bodied that most Monte's.

Once again I have to say Mo You the Man.

Back