Montecristo Platinum

4thtry

Evolving Lead Gorilla
I have no idea if these are quality smokes or not, haven't had the chance to try them yet....but for $9.95 i figured i'd give it a whirl.

www.montecristoplatinumoffer.com

saw it in Maxim magazine the other day, so i checked it out and place my order. If they're not good smokes....don't shoot the messenger :gn:)

I've smoked several of these, and I thought they were good. These sticks aren't bad by no means, but for what I'm paying for them ($6 a stick) I can find better smokes to buy.

I've smoked several of these, and I thought they were good. These sticks aren't bad by no means, but for what I'm paying for them ($6 a stick) I can find better smokes to buy.

i figured the same (better out there for the $$$) but at $6 a stick, that's ~ $18 (w/o shipping) worth of smokes for a little under $10 to my door. Hell figured i'd go for it

I really enjoy the Platinum. It's one of my favorite Monte's. I'll definitely be jumping on this.

If you smoked the old platinum blend I believe I heard that they changed the blend. It isn't quite the same. The rep came into the local B&M and talked to Spect (Ray). So that is where I heard this....:tu

Just saw this in Maxim also, and placed an order. I've had the Habana #2 (the beli), and it was a good cigar. For the price, this sampler is definately worth it. The best part is I always forget that I ordered these Altadis samplers by the time they arrive, so its always a nice surprise.

If you smoked the old platinum blend I believe I heard that they changed the blend. It isn't quite the same. The rep came into the local B&M and talked to Spect (Ray). So that is where I heard this....:tu

I found this to be true - I bought a box of these about a year or two ago - they were great.

Recently a buddy of mine gave me a newer (a few months old at most) one to try. I honestly didn't like it.

So although I'd like to say "these are great !" I'd have to add the same caveat as zmancbr.

Monte Platinums used to be my favorite NC's. The last couple of newer ones didn't really float my boat that much though.

These sticks are ok. I've smoked a handful but can't remember too much about them. I guess that says something, not very memorable.

I'm a Monte whore, so I like them. It's a great mild/medium smoke. Something that's simple and enjoyable.

Back