More Anejo Photos

mtb996

Gorilla
I had asked my local B&M to call me when they put the Anejos out and I got the call the other day, Sent the wife to pick up what I thought would be a 2 per person max, when the guy calls me and says he can't sell me a whole box, but could mix/match this.:tu:tu:tu

Anejos2007.jpg

When I first had some of my last years stash (right after purchase) I was not impressed, but sitting on them for 6 months made a HUGE difference. It looks like these are just decoration for several months.

Enjoy,
Mike:ss

Yeah that sure looks sweat. That quilted grain on a couple of the cedar sleeves is really nice, sexy little numbers they are.

Yeah that sure looks sweat. That quilted grain on a couple of the cedar sleeves is really nice, sexy little numbers they are.

Yeah, they do look nice in the cedar sleeves, but after a mold issue last year with these, I pulled the sleeves off right after the photos and now they are resting naked.

Yeah, they do look nice in the cedar sleeves, but after a mold issue last year with these, I pulled the sleeves off right after the photos and now they are resting naked.

Good point, I am off to undress my 3 sticks.

Back