Most Prized Cigar In Your Collection?

maputo

Young Ape
If you were to go through your entire collection of cigars what would be the most prized cigar you have, the one you have been saving and salivating over for years (if you are into that kinda thing). Just curious to what you guys have locked away from prying eyes. :ss

I have a Don Carlos, I think 30th anniversary from Fred (macms). I've been hanging onto it for a while.

Don't ask Da Klugs or Chibnkr this question, I don't feel like crying myself to sleep tonight. :r

Well, the most prized isn't the best. My father picked up a Monte White for me a couple years ago because I had mentioned I like Montes. So it's sitting top shelf with my Opus and Pardons.

About a month ago I realized whatever I was waiting for was never going to happen so I started getting into my prized cigars - opus, PAM, Tat, VSG, CC's, etc. I haven't regretted it yet.

1994 Bolivar Belicoso Fina...I hope to light it up after a Yankees victory when I go to the "Holy Land" (Yankee Stadium) later this summer

If I absolutely had to pick the cigars I treasure it would be my 07 and 08 CCs. Most of my CCs are aged but the new ones are special because the aging isoccuring on my watch. No idea why that makes them more special to me but it does.

If I absolutely had to pick the cigars I treasure it would be my 07 and 08 CCs. Most of my CCs are aged but the new ones are special because the aging isoccuring on my watch. No idea why that makes them more special to me but it does.

:tpd:word. These are the coolest to me.

Probably my 4 year old Opus, that I will light up when I finish my Masters(2 more years of regular college, 2 of graduate).

A box of Tatuaje Havana Cazadores with the box code from my daughter's birth month and year.

Last edited:
About a month ago I realized whatever I was waiting for was never going to happen so I started getting into my prized cigars - opus, PAM, Tat, VSG, CC's, etc. I haven't regretted it yet.

I've kind of been doing this myself lately as I was holding on to more sticks than I could possibly have special occasions. My attitude lately has been, I might as well smoke them now because who knows if I will get hit by a bus tomorrow and than my most prized cigars will be on a table at a garage sale.:D:hn Than again I don't have anything too crazy either. Mostly what I have been holding on to was some Anejos, PANs, PAMs and a couple of CCs.
Although if I had something like a BBMF, Chili Pepper or some other rare sticks that are not easy to come by than I would hold on to those and I would probably save that for something like the birth of my first child or something along those lines.
As of right now I am smoking what I please and enjoying them while I can.

Yeah, I got a 1950s Blackstone thanks to DBall. Dan is the man. It might be nothing to him, but this stick is sitting in my humi just waiting for the right moment. thanks brother.

EDIT: I have a Punch Rare Corojo that has been resting for over a year. It might be horrible by this point, but I'm ready to try it soon. Waiting for the right occasion.

Last edited:
1_A prototype Cohiba Siglo 6, un-banded, rolled before they were released.

1a_First run Padron 1926 40th Anniversary.

I haven't been in it long enough to have anything ultra-aged or super-exclusive..... but I'd have to say my pile of Davidoff products always makes me happy. The scent of a mound of Davidoff Perfectos is always prized IMO... Perhaps my last two 1+ year old Habanos Torres ultra-premium corona gordas.... those are rolled sex also.

Two way tie...

Tatuaje La Maravilla

and

An autographed DPG sampler box given to me from a dear friend

DSC04217.jpg

I've been saving some Padron 40ths and 80ths for my brother's wedding...they'll be destroyed next week. I'm not if they qualify as 'prized' since I only acquired them 2 weeks ago.

Back