Most you have ever paid for a Cigar

wow, only on special ocasions will i blow money for a smoke and it's got to be a very special cigar. Mine was an OpusX I just recently bought($16). As well as pair of AF Anejos for 10 each, Torano tribute 10, and today I shelled out 13 bucks for a PAM 64. very well worth it.

jdsmoke said:
What the most you have ever paid for a single cigar? Mine was $18 a stick during the 90's boom.

$67 for an Opus X Fuente Fuente...with freakin' tax of course!!

Still in the door after 7 months...waiting for warm spring weather to smoke the sucka!

Well,

Up here the cubans are plentiful and the taxes even more so, the most i have ever paid for a cigar personally has been $25 USD, but my wife recently bought me one at a retail store up here that I would have to figure cost about $75 USD Cohiba EL 2003 DC. I love her dearly but i cannot phathom her spending that much when she knows where i buy my cigars.

I can't remember the exact price anymore but somewhere in the neighborhood of $12-16 for various Opus and PAM/Ns. I'm too cheap for that nowadays. Toranos, Olivas and Salazars are good enough for little ol' me.

-E

$ 18 Bucks for A PSD4 here in England! Great cigar. The only reason I bought a box of BRC instead is all the talk that they do not age well.

$17 for an Opus X Double Corona and $16ea for the AF Anejo Sharks I bought a couple weeks ago.

About $60, Edisonbird and I bought them at an auction, we each got 1. They were I think RyJ's. Sadly we were both disapointed. I saved mine for my daughters wedding in April, as soon as I smoked it, I grabbed another drink and lit an SLR PC.

My wife paid 60 bucks for 1 Trinidad Fundadores....

....And that was before I became a true cigar fiend. I personally just shelled out my biggest chunk of stogie change yet: $25 for a Padron 40th anniversary 1926 that I've yet to try.

jdsmoke said:
What the most you have ever paid for a single cigar? Mine was $18 a stick during the 90's boom.

i feel sorry for some of you... paying that much for special occassion and it's not even a good cuban that you can get cheaper... (<---but that's just my opinion, i could be wrong... in your eyes)

uh... most i ever paid, for a single cigar?
15 Euros for a CoRo (close to $20).

i'm sure i'm forgetting one or two other cigars...
i learned my lesson though.

IHT said:
i feel sorry for some of you... paying that much for special occassion and it's not even a good cuban that you can get cheaper... (<---but that's just my opinion, i could be wrong... in your eyes)

I don't think anyone that posted about N/C's needs pity...Club Stogie is suposed to be a No Snob Area....I don't think you took anyone's feeling into account with this post

well, it came out wrong, as it was meant more tongue in cheek than anything.

i did not intend it to sound "snobbish" at all. sorry that it came out that way.

ok guys, ready????

$345 for my bf at the time: a 1492 Cuban cigar OUCH>..... but I did get to take several hits off of it! :D

My girl from VT was in Canada recently and picked me up a BBF, a RJ cedro #2 and a Rafael Gonzalez Lonsdale. They nicked her for $74 American... ouch! As far as my own choices go, I picked up a few Perdomo Edicion de Silvios for around $14 apiece. Aside from that, the standard Anejo, PAM, and Opus. Fortunately I don't have to pay retail for those anymore because my buddy works at the tobacconist. Although I wouldn't fret at spending $50 or more on the right smoke. It's hard to put a price tag on pure bliss.

filly said:
$345 for my bf at the time: a 1492 Cuban cigar OUCH>..... but I did get to take several hits off of it!
Baby! Gimme a holler when you dump the current one. :cool:

Back