Moving...

ScottishSmoker

A Cat eating Spaghetti...
First of all, I am sitting next to Bobb and he wanted me to start a thread titled "Bobb is the greatest guy alive...who agrees?" So I slapped him...:sl
Anyhow, the real thread is pertaining to me moving in the end of the summer...I decided I need to let my real life to begin...I need to go back to school...I am going to UNLV in the fall...other than the cigar shops located on the strip, where else can you go and buy sticks? Any help will be appreciated...Thanks

Good luck at school, you'll do fine. I've never been to LV so can't tell you about the cigar shops but have some fun in sin city.

When you get here PM me and we will get together and smoke a few and I will tell you of the best places esp. for a student or we can hit a few and smoke a few! O'yea if you search some there lists upon lists!

Never been to Vegas either. So no suggestions. Sorry. But good luck. I hope everything goes the way you want it to.

Good luck at UNLV. I don't know how I would do in school there, since I would want to either be at Casa Fuente or at the Blackjack/Poker table. Sorry, I don't have any suggestions since I have never been to a store off the strip, but best of luck on the move.

Good luck, and don't forget to do a lil partying along the way, after all it is college!!! :al :al :al :al :al

You've got some very good willpower if you are going to focus on school work while LIVING in Vegas!!!

Best of luck on the new move up in life - just remember, more important than knowing the courseload is knowing the professor! :tu
As far as cigar stores, stick with the internet.

good luck with school.

was at the d-rays vs. nyy game last night and a-rod is on another planet hitting the ball. now you just gotta fix the crappy pitching.

good luck with school.

was at the d-rays vs. nyy game last night and a-rod is on another planet hitting the ball. now you just gotta fix the crappy pitching.

No kidding, the Yankee bull pen is not looking too hot...three starters on the DL doesn't bode well either though...I was at the NYY vs. the MN Twins... A-Rod was beating the living hell out of the ball during warmups...he hit just about everyone of them out of the park...plus the killing the Yanks gave the Twinkies in the first two games was awesome!

Back