Must stop!

jamminison

Big Young Ape
I picked up a box of short stories last thursday and i just pulled the trigger on a box of best seller.The wife is gonna ****. If she finds out.The prices seemed to good to pass up 116 for the shorts in my local shop and 124.95 for the sellers online.Ouch this is gonna hurt.:w

I picked up a box of short stories last thursday and i just pulled the trigger on a box of best seller.The wife is gonna ****. If she finds out.The prices seemed to good to pass up 116 for the shorts in my local shop and 124.95 for the sellers online.Ouch this is gonna hurt.:w

Thats what I like about my girl, very supportive of my hobby. Then again, looks like you may spending to much time (and attention) with your cigs. Lol

Ive been in the same boat lately. Just cant control myself. And of course one thing leads to another. I guess when the card doesnt work anymore, you might stop, O' wait thats just a minor roadblock!:r

Two great box purchases.

Who says she needs to find out ??? If I were you I would buy more.

What she don't know wont hurt her.

The prices seem good, and the short stories are well liked around here - tell her its an investment and you are going to age them for a while - if the boxes are empty after a month, how would she know? :D

That is a very good pickup. I would love to pull the trigger on a box of SS sometime when the $$$ allows. Is it time for tax returns yet?

Hey your in trouble now so might as well go ahead and pull the trigger and get a few more. The :sb gonna be the same regardless. Might as well get something out of it. Right? :r

Dambit man, stand up show her who's boss.
Hide the checkbook
A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.
don't tell her

Tell her your gonna do what you damb well feel like.
Hide those smokes at my house.
:D

If she finds out, may I suggest your next box purchase...........

Open_coffin.jpg

Back