My 1st Cigarbid Victory !!!

SHOE

(__@_______{{{
I have been sucked in - BIG TIME.

Pulled in a 5-pack of Gurkha Reserve Robusto for $23.00. I consider that a "helluva deal". What do you guys think ? WOOT ! :D

Please say it ain't true! Have you learned nothing? Stay away from the devil site. It will ruin your marriage (if you're married). I've heard that it can also make you go blind.

TypeO- said:
Please say it ain't true! Have you learned nothing? Stay away from the devil site. It will ruin your marriage (if you're married). I've heard that it can also make you go blind.
HEHE. I noticed a little blurred vision after my last bid and the wife knows and is o.k. with it as long as I'm reasonable. My humi isn't big so it can't get too dangerous.

SHOE said:
My humi isn't big so it can't get too dangerous.

It's gonna get dangerous. You'll be humi shopping in no time. Cbid has humis too. Oops, probably shouldn't have mentioned that.

TypeO- said:
Cbid has humis too. Oops, probably shouldn't have mentioned that.
Crap ! Now I've got the jerks and have this uncontrollable urge to go in there and take a look at the humis. Thanks a lot ! ;)

I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT "AMF" MEANS.... ANYONE ?

TypeO- said:
Don't forget about the reports of hairy palms from all the cigar pron there.....:r

yes, cigarbid is totally evil. I will add it to my do-not-visit site after my last package arrives from them... must resist that place at all costs...

SHOE said:
Crap ! Now I've got the jerks and have this uncontrollable urge to go in there and take a look at the humis. Thanks a lot ! ;)

I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT "AMF" MEANS.... ANYONE ?

It's a football term. What the reciever, who finds himself in single coverage against a linebacker, says as he's running deep. Adios, MF. You're screwed 'Bro and you won't find any ten step program here, Welcome to the club.;)

Adios, MF is right ! I've got 2 bids out and looking at 2 others.

I can hear it now:

My wife: "Mr., just pack your suitcase with those cigars and light them and see if they can keep you warm at night."

Me: "But honey, it was such a good deal!"

My wife: "I don't care. You care more about those cigars than you do me. So here - take them and go."

Me: "Uh.... get your hands off the humidor, biotch!"

My wife: "What?"

Me: "Uh... uh... give me a hand with the door latch?"

My wife: "Nope."

Me: "Didn't think so. Could you forward my packages to the Y, please?"

hehe

I remember that first purchase. Within a week I had two humidors in the mail, and boxes of Oliva, La Aroma De Cuba, Padron, St. Luis Rey, and Gurkha. Be careful, before you know it the wife catches on and you will have to go to therapy.

:r These Noobies think they know everything and have self control. Listen son. I joined this site 2 months ago with 1 humidor that was lucky to have 10 cigars in it at one time. Now I've got 3 humidors full, considering a coolidor and even built me a cigar room. Come talk to us 2 months for now and let's look back on this thread later so I can say ...See Told you So.:r Welcome aboard, It's all down hill from here baby. :sl

galaga said:
It's a football term. What the reciever, who finds himself in single coverage against a linebacker, says as he's running deep. Adios, MF. You're screwed 'Bro and you won't find any ten step program here, Welcome to the club.;)

Most of those step programs have 12, not 10 (steps, that is). Not that I have personal knowledge of such. 10 might have been easier though...:pu

VinnDog;)

Quick, you need to order several more 5 packs pronto. Postage is only $0.50 more for the next fiver. So get about 10 of them :tg

Well, I just got my order in from last week. It was 100 cigars and the smallest order in terms of Dollars that I have placed to date. Luckily I have found several cheap smokes that I am very fond of.

I do feel like something was missing though. I did not get a little box of matches this week :confused:

Back