My 4th of July: Pictoral Review

ambientboy

...from the internet.
For once, my wife had the hookups for our Independence Day celebratory activities and not me...so I went along for the ride.

About 4pm, we made our way out towards Hamlin (outside Rochester) on the beach of Lake Ontario to the lake house of my wife's previous boss. I love this crew and they know how to have a good time, so I was quite pleased that their plans included the two of us.

My smokes for the day were: RASCC and my first King B (thanks to NICO!)

It was small, yet perfect. A small dock on one side, a deck on the other, a fire pit in the middle, and more food and beer than could possibly be consumed in one day.

sky.jpg

Wife and I with the RASCC
wiferascc.jpg

The Ambientwife.
wifedock.jpg

more RASCC action
rasccdock.jpg

...and when the sun began to lower the King B made its appearance

kingb1.jpg

0704082036acopy.jpg

and even the fish were biting. But because they were from Lake Ontario, we threw them all back.
docksunset.jpg

It was a great day.

Ramon Allones Small Club Corona

PS sorry about the pic quality, I forgot my camera, had to use my phone.

Hey man, great pic's! Thanks for putting those up there.....that looks like a great spot.

Great pics. Beautiful area. My folks lived in rochester for 7-8 years. I always enjoyed the western NY region when visiting them. Have a great rest of the weekend.

Thanks for taking me back home on the 4th Danno!! I appreciate it!!

Glad you had a good time.

You can eat the fish outta Lake Ontario bro. That lake is so huge, if you dropped an atom bomb in the middle of it, it would have little effect. JK. But it's ok to eat the fish from there...............................especially the WallEYE :dr

But because they were from Lake Ontario, we threw them all back.

LMAO!!! This was the best part, looks like you had fun!

Back