my ARISTOCRAT!!!

mmblz

ⓜⓜⓑⓛⓡ
If you don't already have a cabinet humidor, you shouldn't read this thread.

seriously, it could be harmful to your sanity, certainly to your credit card, and perhaps even to your marriage :D

(don't worry, I got away with damage just to the first two)

i'm only going to warn you once more.

seriously, just buy a few coolers, they are just as good.

in fact, you only get a little peek for the moment.

it's only fair, you see I haven't seen the whole thing.

it's sitting in the entry way. i haven't taken the protective shipping materiel off because i still have to find help to carry it up (2) stairs. the delivery guy didn't look too eager even to help me get it up the 8 outside front steps, even though they are very wide.

so this is about all even I can see...

oh, did I forget to attach the picture?

i'm sorry

;)

2zdy5b8.jpg

:dr

congrats julian on yuor new investment, since that it was an aristocrat is... Its a good thing i can just go look at mine, or else i would be REALLY jealous!

Btw, thats a beautiful wood choice.. Bob is the man, isnt he?

heh.

didn't you see the one I posted?
seriously, that's about all I got right now.
could take a pic of the white ghostly wrapped blob but that wouldn't be much fun.

you think you're impatient, I'm sitting here trying to think who I know who wouldn't be working right now and could come over and help before this evening
:(

heh.

didn't you see the one I posted?
seriously, that's about all I got right now.
could take a pic of the white ghostly wrapped blob but that wouldn't be much fun.

you think you're impatient, I'm sitting here trying to think who I know who wouldn't be working right now and could come over and help before this evening
:(

I bet you are. I remember my agonizing wait for my Aristocrat humi. Bob does awsome work on those things.

Back