My Boss Smokes the Weird Stuff

Todd W

Pepin Hoe
Many a time my boss has walked in my office grinning ear-to-ear over his latest find. Sometimes it's an Esplendido from an ISOM, sometimes it's a backwoods special such as these. He got back from a trip in Ohio, where he proudly exclaimed "that's the only place you can find these babies!"

They look like trees. Or worse. They don't smell bad, and to tell you the truth, I'm kinda anxious to fire one up! Boss-man says they're simply called 'Italians.' Anyone here ever seen one of these before?

Looks like a cheroot style cigar.

Eastwood.jpg

Many a time my boss has walked in my office grinning ear-to-ear over his latest find. Sometimes it's an Esplendido from an ISOM, sometimes it's a backwoods special such as these. He got back from a trip in Ohio, where he proudly exclaimed "that's the only place you can find these babies!"

They look like trees. Or worse. They don't smell bad, and to tell you the truth, I'm kinda anxious to fire one up! Boss-man says they're simply called 'Italians.' Anyone here ever seen one of these before?
Looks like something I found in the yard.:tu Don't step in it.:r:r

Those are "toscano" style dry cured cigars. They're pretty common. Parodi and Denobili are the two biggest brand names, made by the same company. They look odd and are pretty pungent, but make for an interesting change of pace from regular stogies. They're not bad with a cup of coffee. cheers

The Italians are really into smoking the cheroots made by a company called Toscana. The tobacco is grown in Kentucky.

those are some interesting lookin smokes:ss

off topic, im diggin the marvin the martian and bottle opener magnets! :D

Back