My break with CS is over

clampdown

Crack House Tent
I was pretty busy ss the school year approaches and I had to get the materials ready for my students; coupled with some craziness on the CS forum, I am glad to be back. I needed to relax, it has been pretty stressful over here and I need to get back into the swing of things. Lets have some fun. :w

Its good to be back full time at CS.

Brian

Last edited:
clampdown said:
I was pretty busy ss the school year approaches and I had to get the materials ready for my students; coupled with some craziness on the CS forum, I am glad to be back. I needed to relax, it has been pretty stressful over here and I need to get back into the swing of things. Lets have some fun. :w

Its good to be back full time at CS.

Brian

Welcome back.

What grade do you teach?

We don't start back til the 11th. Couple more weeks and my "parties over".

I teach 3 AP US History and 2 regular US history. I am going into my 7th year teaching high school and love it. But the first few weeks can be a little crazy. We dont go back till September 5th. I cant complain much, I do only work 8 months a year. :D

I teach math and science, grade 5; 30 years in and still love it.

Yes it is a hectic time of the year but the summer break and snow days are great!

Hope you have a great school year.

White97Jimmy said:
You were gone?!?

j/k!:D Glad to have you back. Things seemed to have calmed down for now.

I made a few here an there, but I had to take a break and collect my energy for more bombing runs and late night drinking posts, cue scary music now. :al

Good to see you back Brian. I was wondering where you had gone. Best of luck for the school year. I guess this means you'll have cut down on the late night :al and cigar buying.

I hear ya. I went on vacation and when I came back I was so busy with stuff at home and work that I did not have much time for CS. But now I am back. At least for now. Might get a new position at work but hopefully I will still be able to dedicate some time to my favorite forums. Welcome back and enjoy!!

Back