My Cohibo Box (as promised)

Todd W

Pepin Hoe
Okay, I've been reading quite a few funny posts about the infamous Cohibo. I want to personally thank Costa, and a few others for making this word a regular in my vocabulary!

Anyway, I've been promising to show you what I did with a Cohiba glasstop I'd had kicking around for years. I made this picture frame long before I ever discovered Club Stogie, along with the fact that the cigars in these boxes are most likely fakes. I do love these boxes, hologram and all! I decided to leave the sticker on it, because it kind of adds a fun picture box effect. I added the exact Coho Fly from the picture that you can actually see on the filet mat in the picture. This is a fond memory of a nice July morning along the Kenai. Cigar smokin' and Sockeye Slayin' with pops again. It's not even 10 a.m. in the picture, and our limits on the shore.

Long live Cohibo!:D

Very nice use of a cigar box. It is always great to see what cool ideas some BOTL will come up with for using cigar related items.

Dave

Thats what I'm talkin' about!!!! Awesome job! And great picture!!!!!

Nice work man! Glad you finally got that posting that!!

Because of this idea...I almost want to go out and find a Cohibo glass top box...probably the best usage of "Recycling" I have ever witnessed...

:tpd: And it's a little sad that all those fake stickers are obscuring what looks like a decent photo of a good memory :r

Yeah, you almost want to use those fake Cohibo tops for something like an ex-wife....haha.

...along with the fact that the cigars in these boxes are most likely fakes.

Nope... definitely fakes. :tu

Someone was kind enough to send me a glass top box like that for a few cigars... I gotta tell you, I friggin LOVE that box... novelty-wise it's one of the coolest things I've seen. I keep it in my cooler... right on top.

Your picture frame idea is absolutely awesome, man!

I've been thinking about a glass top box for my lighters. It'd look nice on top of the winadors. A glass cohibo box would be awesome.
The picture frame is a very nice idea!!!

Thanks for all the compliments brothers, I'm glad you like! We have a lot of fun with the "Legend of Cohibo" around here!

Now, the next time someone returns from their tropical vacation and proudly hands you a box of the rarest of rare -- you'll know what to do!!!:r:cb

Back