My collection since joining CS

screwbag

Lowland Gorilla
Before my time here I was content with 2 stogies in tupperware with a sponge...look what you people have done to me!!! in just 3 months?!?!?! This was a couple days ago after arranging my last c-bid shipment...I still have another 20+smokes goin thru the freezer... So thanks guys!! I'm just gettin warmed up!!!

Tray1.jpg

Tray2.jpg

Tray3.jpg

Tray4.jpg

Tray5.jpg

Nice! I finally had to include cigars as a line item on my monthly budget. Though I quite frequently ignore the budgeted amount.

Very nice looking collection! Nice looking Nestor's, be sure to let them rest a little!! :ss

As far as organization, you put my humidors to shame. One day I am going to have to get them organized. I have a hard time finding what I want to smoke in the shape they're in.

The balck and gold band is a "Red Cloud Limited Edition" A house blend for Red cloud cigars. made by Fuente...nice smoke

Very nice! I see a few I've tried but a much larger number are on my favorites list at CI waiting to be purchased! In your opinion, do those Nestor Reserves rate a 93 as stated at CI? I've tried the El Mejor Esspressos and those are pretty good . . . .

we have very similar tastes, the El Mejor Espresso's are awesome, as with the Nestor Reserve Maduro, and the Indian Tabac SF maduro's. Nice collection going, give it a few more months of that and its cooler time.

Very nice! I see a few I've tried but a much larger number are on my favorites list at CI waiting to be purchased! In your opinion, do those Nestor Reserves rate a 93 as stated at CI? I've tried the El Mejor Esspressos and those are pretty good . . . .

I haven't yet tried the maduro nestor...but when I do I'll post a review.:D

Back