My coolerdor is complete and I'm broke.

Teninx

SilverBack
After a long search and the depletion of all my discretionary funds, I've managed to put away some primo smokes that I've always wanted. I've had (or have) singles of all of these, and now I have boxes that I don't intend to open untill next summer, at least.

Ashton VSG Corona & Tres Mystique
Avo 80th Anniversary
Don Carlos Double Robusto
La Aurora Perfidio Cameroon Rubousto
PAM '64 Diplimatico & Imperial
PAN '26 #6
Tatuaje Reserva SW & Unicos

Being a compulsive sort, not particularly keen on delayed gratification, I can only hope that I'm able to keep my hands off these until July 4th, 2007. After that, I want to take five of each into my desktop humi and let the rest stay in the coolerdor. That's the plan for now :r

Teninx said:
After a long search and the depletion of all my discretionary funds, I've managed to put away some primo smokes that I've always wanted. I've had (or have) singles of all of these, and now I have boxes that I don't intend to open untill next summer, at least.

Avo 80th Anniversary
PAN '26 #6

Being a compulsive sort, not particularly keen on delayed gratification, I can only hope that I'm able to keep my hands off these until July 4th, 2007. After that, I want to take five of each into my desktop humi and let the rest stay in the coolerdor. That's the plan for now :r

Good luck with that one. You will need it.

if you want extra security you can ship the entire coolerdor to me and i'll hold on to them for you for the next year. that way you're not taking any risks.

Teninx said:

Avo 80th Anniversary
PAN '26 #6

Waiting 1 year....I have only been smoking for a few weeks and I couldn't even imagine waiting anything close to that. I also am very compulsuive.

That's a nice buch of great cigars my friend!

I hope you have the will power to follow through on your plan. I know I could easily do it for a couple of weeks, and then, who knows! :D

JohnnyFlake

It will be tough to keep your mits off those. But, good luck !

Great buying spree and collection you have to lay down to rest.

You realize that you will need to continue buying smokes, or else those boxes will be cracked soon.
Good Luck.
Those are some great sticks.

I got a cooler recently too. I went on a buying spree with some montly specials from a certain retailer overseas. I also picked up two 10 ct boxes of Pueblo Dominicanos off the devil site since I enjoy them so much. But compared to your selections I guess I budgeted myself.

Your cigar picks were as wise as your plan sounds optimistic. Good luck.

I'd give those PAD'26s about five minutes over here... then :w

No pics yet...gotta work on that. I have smokes apart from the cooledor that should last about a month or so, so the real test for me will come when I start to run low on what I'm smoking now.

Sounds like a great plan to me! I too have a certain section of my humi that is the "hands off area". The more I hang around here the more I realize that aging and smoking cigars is very much like investing in the stock market :r.

I would buy second and third boxes of everything, just so you have some to smoke before you have to try not to smoke the others...

Back