my dads 70th!

CigarMonkel

Alpha Silverback
Today is my dads 70th birthday. My mom and i split the cost of a bottle of Macallan 15 year old Scotch Whiskey since he's a big scotch guy. We are heading out to our family friends lake house with 20 of his good friends and family friends to celebrate with a day of grilling, boating, fishing and i might even convince him into a cigar (crosses fingers). I think i'm going to light up 1 of my Opus X's or an Anejo and offer the same to him.

No real point to this thread... just was too happy to keep it all to myself so i thought i'd share.:ss

If your Dad doesn't regularly smoke cigars them I would be careful giving him something that strong. He'll be yacking on Aunt Martha's open toed sandals.

Congrats on 70 yaers.

Today is my dads 70th birthday. My mom and i split the cost of a bottle of Macallan 15 year old Scotch Whiskey since he's a big scotch guy. We are heading out to our family friends lake house with 20 of his good friends and family friends to celebrate with a day of grilling, boating, fishing and i might even convince him into a cigar (crosses fingers). I think i'm going to light up 1 of my Opus X's or an Anejo and offer the same to him.

No real point to this thread... just was too happy to keep it all to myself so i thought i'd share.:ss

Hopefully you can get him to smoke with ya, b/c if he smokes an Anejo or Opus I think you will have a new smokin buddy. Good gift in the scotch BTW. :tu

Well, there is a point to this thread because you love your dad and it's his birthday:D So, happy birthday to your dad CM and I hope you both have a great time today celebrating life. Both my dad and step-dad have since passed from this world, but I continue to celebrate their birthdays in February and October, and of course, on Fathers Day. Dad's are pretty good people...:tu

I hope you have a great day, and Happy Birthday to you dad. :bl I hope you are able to enjoy a nice cigar with him.

fo15wp.jpg

+
opus-x-hero_1796_large.jpg

Sounds like a great combination to me :dr :dr :dr :dr :dr :dr

Enjoy !

Chas

Happy B-day to your dad..I hope you and he have a great day. And thanks for the Taboo Cigar.It is a great stick,and one of my new favorites.:tu:tu:tu

Happy Birthday to your Dad, Ryan.

Enjoy many, many more with him! That is the best thing you can give him for his birthday. :tu Hope the entire family has a great time.

Back