My Daughter Needs Your Help

DriftyGypsy

Not Here
10907.jpg
Dear Friends and Family,

I recently accepted the challenge to raise funds to support the Komen Philadelphia Race for the Cure® in the fight against breast cancer. One in seven women
will be stricken with breast cancer in her lifetime. The more funds we raise, the more the Philadelphia Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure can give back to fund vital breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs in our own community and to support the national search for a cure. Learn more about the mission of the Komen Philadelphia Affiliate at http://www.komenphiladelphia.org/.

Please join me in the fight by pledging in support of my participation in the Race or contributing generously to the Komen Philadelphia Race for the Cure®. Your
tax-deductible contribution will support innovative outreach and awareness programs for medically
underserved communities in the Delaware Valley, as well as the national award and research Grant Program.

It is faster and easier than ever to support this great cause - you can make a donation online by simply clicking on the link at the bottom of this message. Whatever you can give will help!

I truly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress. Thank you so much for your time and support in the fight against breast cancer! Every step counts!

Sincerely,
Alexis

To donate online, visit my personal page. Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://rfcphl.convio.net/site/TR/Race/General?px=1415824&pg=personal&fr_id=1020&s_tafId=19931
Click here to view the team page for PGM
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://rfcphl.convio.net/site/TR/Race/General?team_id=20030&pg=team&fr_id=1020&s_tafId=19931
Click here to view this message as HTML in your browser.

Let me know which she wants DG,I will donate or sponsor her.Either one.

My Bros MIL and and my neighbors Daughter(39)both just lost their battles with Breast Cancer...

Thanks everyone... this is real important to my daughter as her mother is in recovery, her grandmother (on her mother's side) had breast cancer also and did not discover it in time.

Kudos to her for supporting a cause that hits close to home for her! I will make a donation with her link today Fenton....I lost my maternal grandmother to the disease in 1987, so I try to donate often.

Again...my thanks... and my daughter says to make sure I thank you all, both her and her mother are overwhelmed by the generosity of the jungle...

She didn't set her goal near high enough.

Donation sent.

My Grandmother died of Breast Cancer and I never had a chance to meet her, my mother was 8 1/2 months pregnant with me. My stepbrothers and sister (my family as much as blood) lost their mother to it as well. My favourite aunt who my wife and I try to model our parenting after is a survivor.

I take part in the run for the cure every year in in Calgary.

all the best.

Shawn

Back