My DAVIDOFF Collection!

Jay Hemingway

Hey there friendo...
I took some pics of my davi collection and wanted to share them!
enjoy.

cigarsandsabrett781.jpg

cigarsandsabrett783.jpg

cigarsandsabrett788.jpg

cigarsandsabrett789.jpg

cigarsandsabrett791.jpg

cigarsandsabrett793.jpg

cigarsandsabrett795.jpg

cigarsandsabrett798.jpg

cigarsandsabrett800.jpg

cigarsandsabrett802.jpg

cigarsandsabrett803.jpg

cigarsandsabrett742.jpg

OMG! That's not even fair. WOW! If you don't have enough room PM me for my address and they can stay at my house.
Did I say OMG?

Very nice collection! It appears that you were playing with them for some time throughout the photo spread. Those that do not share the love of this obsession just don't understand the joy that it can bring, though. Thanks for sharing the pics!! :)

Thankyou! I've been wanting to see the Davidoff tubos up close for a while in their original packaging and boxes.

They'll prolly be handed out at my wedding, and no one is crazy enough to have pics of them like that :) well until now! :tu

Never tried a davidoff,
:tpd: I must admit I have never tried anything from Davidoff as they are too high dollar for me to start adding them to the stock. My logic is if I never smoke any than I will never know what I am missing.:ss
Nice collection nonetheless!:tu

Very nice collection! What is your favorite from the herd? We have a full line shop close by so I like to sample around the different size Davi's...:cb

:tpd: I must admit I have never tried anything from Davidoff as they are too high dollar for me to start adding them to the stock. My logic is if I never smoke any than I will never know what I am missing.:ss
Nice collection nonetheless!:tu

:tpd:

Back