My day at the beach with an El Centurion

barbourjay

random cigar bum
So my girl and i had the day off and she wanted to hit up the beach. We live just a short distance away and we always go to North Clearwater beach. The south side is full of people and tourists who just disturb the peace. The section we go to is pretty residential, houses and condo's only. It's peacefull with sand dunes and not many people around. I figured that day was a good day to break into my El Centurions.

So heres the beach, these were taken with my crappy camera phone so the quality isn't perfect and the LCD's wash out making it hard to take a picture.

beach1.jpg

another view of the beach and how deserted it usually is

beach3.jpg

me at the beach enjoying my el centurion (yes i know, i'm white, i don't tan)

meatthebeach.jpg

my view of the beach from where i was standing/out floating in the water

viewatbeach.jpg

so the centurion was good. i'm not going into a full review as it was too much of a pain to keep lit. the humidity here just kills smoking most of the time. the flavor was good and the draw a little tight, all in all a good smoke for a good day.

now off to the beach i go again :ss

My review will come later, but I just had one. Good flavor, but I may question the bang for the buck. More to come...

Nice pics at the beach. Made in Dade was right about the review. Add some more thoughts about the cigar. I will have to add the beach looks awesome:tu

Back