My first and hopefully last rant!!

Even Steven

SilverBack
I sent out a bomb on 2/2/07 and today I started worry since I haven't heard anythign about it yet(the victim is usually online), I check the USPS tracking and confirmation.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=390 summary="This table formats the detailed results." border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>
bullet_circle.gif
</TD><TD class=mainTextbold vAlign=top>Delivered, February 06, 2007, 11:35 am, ATHENS, NY 12015</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>
bullet_circle.gif
</TD><TD class=mainTextbold vAlign=top>Arrival at Unit, February 06, 2007, 8:39 am, LOS ANGELES, CA 90014</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>
bullet_circle.gif
</TD><TD class=mainTextbold vAlign=top>Electronic Shipping Info Received, February 02, 2007</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

WTF!!!!!

I sent this package to LOS ANGELES CA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just didn't want to believe it so I retyped the DC # and got the same fricken answer!!!

And now, I have no idea what so ever on what to do about it!!

I'm sad, someone is missing a bomb.

Print out the page and take it to the post office... not sure how that would happen, but if it was in LA in the morning it would be pretty hard for them to deliver it to NY.

Gotta be a mistake...as if the USPS ever makes one of those. :rolleyes:

Seriously, though, their system is nearly useless. Maybe all is not lost.

Hopefully thinking, I hope it's unopened and put back into the mailing stream and reaches it's rightful owner. I hope who ever recieves it has the decency and the heart to send it back undamaged/unopened.

Hopefully thinking, I hope it's unopened and put back into the mailing stream and reaches it's rightful owner. I hope who ever recieves it has the decency and the heart to send it back undamaged/unopened.
Even if it gets routed to the wrong city a carrier is not likely to deliver it to a NY address when it has LA on the label and an LA zip. There would have to be an identical street address and number in NY for them even to know where to deliver it.

I'll bet it turns up. Call the P.O.

Even if it gets routed to the wrong city a carrier is not likely to deliver it to a NY address when it has LA on the label and an LA zip. There would have to be an identical street address and number in NY for them even to know where to deliver it.

I hope it turns up too, what should I say if I call the PO?

Hate to rain on your parade, but I'm almost certain that the DC# isn't a tracking number, only a delivery confirmation as the name implies. I don't think the USPS can track anything with detail with just a DC.

I have had the DC# say something completely incorrect regarding where the delivery occurred. The package was received by the person intended even though it did not seem like it.

Back