My first contest

txdyna65

Boli Puto
Ok Ive been seeing others doing this and have been chomping at the bit to do one myself so here goes. On another thread I posted pics showing all the sticks I got for my BD. On my BD I smoked 2 in that bunch and 1 that was a gift from a fine BOTL here. Guess which 3 sticks it was and you win. But there will be 3 winners (1 for each stick) and I'll send out an assortment of sticks to them. 3 guesses per day. Good luck.

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=7721&d=1158664999

Toranos Exodus Silver (love those), Indian Tabac, & Montecristo - can't make out which one that is tho.

KASR

Well Hell that must have been too easy, I log off and come back and all 3 got guessed. Since Im in such a great mood today, the first 5 guys PM me with your info...All but you Patrick....I have your address :D

Thanks for the prize TX....again way too generous!!

DSC00866.jpg

Padron, Miami 8/11 and the perdomo in the plastic baggie of 3.

Whoa! I'm really lagged on this one :) Anyway, congrats to the winners!

You're welcome Patrick, hope you like them, watch out for the 2 I told you about, they pack a punch :w

Still waiting to hear from neoflex and sgresso, I know KASR hasnt gotten his, I may have to do some investigating.

Awsome you got some of those civil war cigars. I have a promo poster for those that I got in gettysburg. Let us know how they taste

Hey Stogie, PM me and I'll send you a sampler of them. I really like them. Ive been through 3 boxes of them and just got 2 more recently. They arent real easy to get, but Im persistent :D They pack a punch, and with a few months on them they get even better. My problem is letting them get any age on them at all :w

You like the Battlegrounds? I got a sampler off their website a couple weeks back, and I have tried a couple, but just not impressed (and didn't notice any "punch"). Maybe I just haven't gotten to the right ones yet

Thanks for the prize TX....again way too generous!!

DSC00866.jpg

I got the same package. Can't thank you enough Kenny. I was shocked by your genorosity , I was only expecting a stick or two especially since you had 5 winners. I must say that getting unknown packages in the mail is awesome. I knew I was one of the winners in the contest but that element of surprise is great! Made a nice welcome home gift yesterday.
I'm really looking forward to the Battlegrounds, and the Gran Habano as these will be totally new for me. Luckily I have a nosey wife and when the package came on Saturday (I was out of town from Friday night until yesterday afternoon) her curiousity got the best of her and she opened the package to see what it was that I got.(Probrably figuring I ordered more cigars) She pulled the bag out and it's contents and put it in my humi which I thought was awesome being I would not be home for a couple days. The best part was I had no idea because she forgot to tell me on the phone and when I opened my humi last night to pull out a smoke I was surprised by the plastic bag holding 5 fine sticks inside. I actually thought for a second that the wife went out and bought me some smokes, until I saw the note inside the baggie.
Thanks again! Plus the added bonus is that it's not often that I ever win anything.

You're more than welcome John, I was getting worried that you hadnt got them, enjoy :)

BeagleBoy

Yes I do like the Battlegrounds and the Old Powder Kegs, I only smoke the maduros in them. Have you tried those? To me they pack a punch, not overwhelming but full bodied to me.

Last edited:
BeagleBoy

Yes I do like the Battlegrounds and the Old Powder Kegs, I only smoke the maduros in them. Have you tried those? To me they pack a punch, not overwhelming but full bodied to me.

The sampler I got didn't come with any maduros - that could easily be the issue (I'll look for them next time). I do tend to like the strong, fuller flavored cigars.

Also could be why I didn't notice a kick

Thanks for responding

Back