My first freshly rolled cigar

Sigarz

Gorilla
WOW...Ive never had one that was still damp but I was impressed with this cigar unfortunately I have no idea what kind it is other than a Los Inmortales and it was rolled by a guy named Mark. it was very well constructed and a great flavor medium bodied but it tasted good for the youngest cigar Ive ever had.

anyone else have similar experiances with freshly rolled gars?
:ss

Mmmm... fresh rolled (from filler to binder to wrapper) is delicious! :dr

I had a few at a Torano event last year. Torano filler & binder with the rollers own wrapper. Oh man... spongy fresh goodness! Doesn't sound right, but oh man... it SO was. :w

when I was in Cancun for my senior year in high school I had one. The hotel I stayed at had a roller nightly. They were good, but I thought at the time they were a little expensive and a little too harsh. Who knows what I would think now that my palate has developed a bit more.

While in the DR (Punta Cana) they brought in vendors every 2nd night, one of which-of course- was a cigar roller.
Damn- that was $2 well spent!:ss

Is it just me, or does it seem to everyone else that a freshly rolled cigar hasn't had time to "marry"? I've never had one, so I don't know, I'd like to try one though.

Best cigar of my lifetime was fresh-rolled. Habanos Torres, Mesa, AZ.
Only time would tell if married components would make it "better", but it certainly didn't hurt as it blew everything else out of the water at a mere seconds old when it was lit.....

Best cigar of my lifetime was fresh-rolled. Habanos Torres, Mesa, AZ.
Only time would tell if married components would make it "better", but it certainly didn't hurt as it blew everything else out of the water at a mere seconds old when it was lit.....

I second what Sonick has said. Got mine from the same spot.

I got a few sticks at Habanos Torres last week while I wan in AZ. Tim rolled me one right there while I watched and I also bought a few other random cigars out of the case. It was the first "wet" cigar I have ever had. The thing had an amazing smell to it. Unfortunately the two guys I was with are not smokers, so I didn't smoke it. I may have to fire up that bad boy this weekend.

My first fresh rolled was a Perdomo at a rolling event. Sweet jeans and athletic pygmies, that thing was awesome. Creamy, full bodied with a tang of spicy, and nicotine like no tomorrow. I wish I had more.

I had a fresh Perdomo Cabinet series about 6 years ago. Being inexperienced in the ways of smoking then, it wasn't a big deal to me, but it sure did taste good. Just something about a fresh stick, especially after watching the roller make it and hand it to you.

My first fresh rolled was a Perdomo at a rolling event. Sweet jeans and athletic pygmies, that thing was awesome. Creamy, full bodied with a tang of spicy, and nicotine like no tomorrow. I wish I had more.

I had one at a Perdomo event as well and it was great. Fresh off the rolling table is something evryone should try once.

Back