My first purchase

basso4735

ChestBeater
Well I was so proud of finally receiving my first real cigar purchase I just had to gloat.

5 Padron Maduro 2000's. They smell amazing. I would have tried one out today but we got about a foot of snow and the only place I have to smoke is outside. Hopefully it will be nice out this weekend so I can try them though. :tu

080223014613zw0.jpg

What a great choice, I love me some Padron's. The 3000 is my favorite in the thousand series. But them 2000 are right there too. Welcome to the forum and as always...Please Feed the Gorilla's :mn

Nice. Enjoy them!!!
You must be from PA. We're under about a foot of fresh stuff too.
We needed it. It's been a dry winter.

nice pickup.... where on the east coast are u from . im in jersey and we just had some snow so i know how u feel. also look into some paf , newbie samplers,trades ,maw etc.... under the forum topic cigars on the move

Welcome!

I agree, that's a great choice for your first purchase. That cigar is still one of my favorites. enjoy... :ss

Welcome from the Garden State. Congrats on your first purchase. Save your pennies, it most definitely will not be your last :ss

Dave

Congrats. I really enjoy Padron maduros as well. Fair warning, your purchases will only get bigger from here on out!

Welcome to the Jungle! :tu

Welcome to the Jungle, we got fun and games! Congrats on the first buy. Hear me and hear me well the slope is a long slippery ride, there has never been any gorilla to make it to the bottom. With that purchase your now at the edge, with the first smoke your gonna be over the edge, with the next buy your gonna be headed down the slope full steam. Take my word its gonna hurt, your gonna feel it and your gonna wanna do it again. Don't worry we all have, we all will again.

haha thanks guys. Im actually in Massachusetts, Im a student at UMass Amherst. We got about 10" of snow yesterday as well.

That is a great first buy. My first trip to the B&M led me to the same cigars. I think it was a great way to start, and Padrons have always remained my favorite smokes.

Great first buy, I have some Padrons inbound also. The question is have you ordered more yet or do you still have some self control. If your self control is still good I think Taboo is having a 33% off sale that should help demolish what is left of your control.

Welcome to the Jungle, strap in the slope is slippery, the ride is long..........but dahyum its one fun ride.

fantastic 1st buy ! congrats

go to Wal-Mart and buy the biggest cooler you can. ASAP.

GO !

why are u still reading this??

GO MAN !

Back