My first time dealing with the "Devil Site"

Even Steven

SilverBack
Now, I know why it's aka The Devil Site.
I've visited it before, looked around, browsed here, and there. I didn't really think too much of it.

Untill 2days ago, I placed 2 bids, and I found out today that I won both of them.
I'm getting a box of Ashton VSG's Tres Mystiqe at around MSRP, and a box of Vegas 5 Gold Robusto's(I'm running out of the toro size) for a few bucks under msrp.

Damn.. lol
Edit: I looked at it again, and it seems like I got the VSG's at $8 under msrp :D cool heh

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=426392
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=426382

Last edited:
Sounds like some great deals Manuel!
Might as well go buy another cooler...The devil has you in his grasp now, and there's no turning back!!!:r

Sounds like some great deals Manuel!
Might as well go buy another cooler...The devil has you in his grasp now, and there's no turning back!!!:r

:tpd: good luck getting away from the devil without losing your soul.

Anyways good buys and happy smoking. Saving money makes cigars taste that much better. That is why you have to take advantage of the great deals on the devil site:rolleyes:

I think I might have to!
There goes my money for this months box of forbidden fruits. This will be hard to explain when the packages come in.

btw Joe, you like vsg's?

:tpd: good luck getting away from the devil without losing your soul.

Anyways good buys and happy smoking. Saving money makes cigars taste that much better. That is why you have to take advantage of the great deals on the devil site:rolleyes:

Hahahaha, that's what I keep hearing in my head! "Buy from an auction site so you can get your gars at or below msrp!"

Soon you will get daily specials by email and you'll check it out then do a little surfing and next thing you know, the devil has your visa card and is looking for your mastercard. "All in due time, my pretty. All in due time"

I am currently on the devils Christmas card list.

TT:cb

Yer done for. Repent sinner! Or be doomed to eternal penury! :ss
Not only will he lighten yer soul, he will also lighten yer pockets! :hn

Now, I know why it's aka The Devil Site.
I've visited it before, looked around, browsed here, and there. I didn't really think too much of it.

Untill 2days ago, I placed 2 bids, and I found out today that I won both of them.
I'm getting a box of Ashton VSG's Tres Mystiqe at around MSRP, and a box of Vegas 5 Gold Robusto's(I'm running out of the toro size) for a few bucks under msrp.

Damn.. lol
Edit: I looked at it again, and it seems like I got the VSG's at $8 under msrp :D cool heh

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=426392
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=426382

Very nice pickup! I was SOOOOO close to buying a box of the exact same VSG's yesterday, but I decided against it. I am glad I didn't because they were being sold at 30 more than that:mad: Awesome buy man!

Too bad I put myself on a budget. I'm glad to see someone else that likes the 5 Vegas Golds, seems not many around here like 'em. =)

Too bad I put myself on a budget. I'm glad to see someone else that likes the 5 Vegas Golds, seems not many around here like 'em. =)

Same here! I just used it all up, for this month atleast and half of next month. Maybe working overtime will help me out a little more.

As for the 5 Vegas Golds, I love em, they're yummy! great for a nice light smoke, very flavorful and never over powering as far as nicotine goes. Also great for the noobie/beginner friends.

Very nice pickup! I was SOOOOO close to buying a box of the exact same VSG's yesterday, but I decided against it. I am glad I didn't because they were being sold at 30 more than that:mad: Awesome buy man!

Good job on resisting bro, $30 over msrp would be way too much for me, I hate being ripped!

People like to say the slope is slippery. The reality is there is no slope. It's just a big cliff. You can walk all along the edge as much as you want. You can dangle your feet over the edge. But once you slip, it's a long fall.

You, sir, have just slipped. Enjoy the fall! :)

Great score on the Tres Mystiqe, that is well below MSRP here in NYC with the ridiculous taxes we deal with

Can't go wrong with those VSGs.

Since you are new into the malestrom that is Cigarbid, be prepared for a continual cycle of bid, check, re-check, bid, win, pay, recieve. The cycle can even continue until divorce and/or bankruptcy, or such time that the local retailers sell out of Coleman coolers. Abandon hope now and save time.

I had to put myself on a budget regarding that place, and I have not even gone there for a few weeks. If I go, I find myself bidding regardless of my intent on visiting. It seems I am incapable of window shopping. I get the impression that I am not the only one, however!

Because of that site, I was forced to invest in a coolidor (70 qt). Well because I am strange I wanted to make some shelves our of donated boxes. Well I almost finished it yesterday and my first thought when I stepped back to admire my masterpiece was "Man that thing is not even close to being big enough"

Damn these horror stories! I think I'm gonna have the gf put the devil site on the ban program and put a random pw on it.

Probably not a bad idea bro!;) I thus far have avoided the temptation since most of the stuff I really want is what everybody else REALLY wants, and it goes for outrageous prices. One day I am sure I'll close my eyes and hit the enter key on something though. The temptation is just too strong!

Back