My Humble Collection (Beware 56kers)

CHRONO14

Mid 20's Gorilla
Just thought I would share some pics of my current collection. I finally went and bought a new camera after my old one's lcd cracked. I know the cigars aren't in a humidor or coolerdor in the pics, but thats because I was reorganizing my temporary storage until my Aristocrat gets in (mid to late march). They are currently being stored in extremely large heavy duty zip-loc bags with a pound of beads in each bag.

I thought you said "humble" collection.

I do not think that word means what you think it means. :D

Sweet collection though! And thanks for the pics!

That is a humble collection, send me your addy and I'll make sure you have a few sticks you wont be ashamed of! :r

:tu Great collection, I wouldn't call it humble by any means!

Man, I've got to get one of those Camacho Triple Maddys.

:dr

Blues Tiger

That makes me go want to go watch the princess bride again "Inconceivable"

That is a humble collection, send me your addy and I'll make sure you have a few sticks you wont be ashamed of! :r

HaHa trying to trick a newbie in the jungle and start a war. Going to have to be much sneakier than that to start dropping bombs.

What kind of cigars were in that Romeo Y Julieta box on the right?

Those are RyJ Edicion Limitadas the Prominente size. Ridiculously big box for 12 tubos and thats after I took it out of its outer cardboard box.

[/quote]Those are RyJ Edicion Limitadas the Prominente size. Ridiculously big box for 12 tubos and thats after I took it out of its outer cardboard box.[/quote]

Thanks. I have the RyJ wine rack/humidor and it has the same balcony logo. Just looked around and they must be real limited because only a few places sell them. Great collection btw.

I don't approve of your storage conditions, send them all to me. :tu

I agree But since your collection is so large i believe you should send me all the most expensive ones you know just to keep "safe" :ss

To be serious (you can always send me some though if you want HAHA) I personally love to see Other Peoples Private collections. Some of my favorite kinds of posts too bad I don't have a good camera so I can put everyone to shame. My 20ct desktop humi is getting full guys :r

Why are they in bags did you already get rid of your old Humi/Cooler or is there a different reason? I just wanted to know cause I would HATE to see any of those cigars being ruined by anything except a nice flame to the foot proceeded by about an hour of smoking.:D

whoa! .... what cigar is this ?!?!?!

darknightcigar.jpg

as u can see im a big Batman fan! so i need to know .... what cigar is this? who makes it? where can i find it? i have never seen this stogie at any of my B&M's.

can someone please give me some info?

thanks !

Thats one great looking collection there.

You have some great smoking ahead of you.:tu:ss

Sweet collection though! And thanks for the pics!
:tpd: You are certainly no n00b when it comes to collecting cigars! Thanks for sharing, my desk is wet from the dr00l

Back