My humble review of THE BEAST

bpcr

ChestBeater
Let me start by saying i love this cigar, at least so far. Its big and when i say big i mean Big. The wrapper is great looking nice and firm, cut this one slight with a x-tar cutter. This is going to be so great have wanted one of these for so long. Sorry getting off the track here. Draw is good smell is firm not overpowering.

1st Third. Man this thing is easy going for such a big smoke. Love this one allready i hope is dose not go south. It's got such rich well rounded smoke, not too harsh. Very good draw for such a big stick, loving this one got the home brew going life is good here today. Yahhaaaa

2nd Third. This is one of the best, you all got to try this one. still nice and smooth going very well not re lighting here. finished my 1st beer getting number 2 now, no looking back.

Last Third, Ok this is it, go time. Man this one is up to the punch good burning my fingers good but if you do not have 2 hours to kill don't even think about it, you gotta play this one till the end you will not be sorry. loved it tip to butt. Get one of these you will not be disapointed. thanks for taking the time to read my humbe ramble on this one fine smoke. Good luck and long ashes to tall .......AB :w :w :w :w :w

Nice review..What cigar is it exactly?..and whats the RG?..sorry to bombard you with questions, but I wanted to know. :)

Thanks for the review.I got 3 of these 6.5X58 little puppies in a sampler with 6 0ther Gurkhas A few days ago.. The sampler was $60. I sure won't be buying these by the ea. as Cigar.com gets $24 a pop.
I was going to humidor these for at least 2 months but I got this will power thing. Gonna try one of these Beasts after dinner tonite, kinda like right now.:D

motownflip said:
Can you decide the tastes of the cigar please?
I am an hour and a half into one now. Smooth light spice flavor,new sawn wood threw the nose. Hope after more experience I can be more discerning about complex flavors. There is definately more there than I know how to describe, except to say I like it. Sorry

I smoked one of these a few weeks ago and liked it. Much more mild than the name or look would suggest. Very smooth, but not much complexity. I wonder if these will get better with age. I picked up a 5er on cbid and will let 4 of them rest.

Interesting review of an interesting cigar. its a pity it takes so long to smoke as i often cant commit to a 2hr smoke.

I'd love to have one for more collection, but can't imagine smoking one in a single sitting....that thing is massive!

KASR

Back