My Humi is too darn big!! And not in a good way!!!

zamco17

Evolving Lead Gorilla
AH! I am so frustrated! Jumped on the vinotemp sale, unpack it and guess what!? My humi too damn large to fit in there. I dont wanna make the vinotemp a humi, just store my humi in it cuz its too too hot here. So now i guess i have to sell the humi i love to buy smaller ones so it will fit. Damn damn damn.
Here is a pic of what ill have to part with

[URL=http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture1127cm.jpg][/URL]

If you really love it that much, keep it and get some empty cigar boxes for the summer. You could always go back to it later....

looking for round 250, a new one sells for 400. I have someone i think is kinda interested, if he falls through though ill be posting on the want to sell forums very soon.

That is a beautiful R&J humi. I'd move your sticks into spare cigar boxes (get them for free if you are in good with your B&M) and place them in the vinotemp for now. i'd just throw some humidification device in your R&J to keep the wood from drying out.

You can do the same thing you planned to do with a couple of tupperware containers with beads, water pillows or whatever you want to control humidity and store them in the vino.

You can always reseason the humi when you are ready to use it again.

Best of luck.

Well its official I'll be posting my humi tonight in the want to sell forum. If your interested already shoot me a pm.

That's a gorgeous humi. I am not trying to discourage selling it, but it would make a pretty hood ornament sitting on top of the VT.

That's a gorgeous humi. I am not trying to discourage selling it, but it would make a pretty hood ornament sitting on top of the VT.

Yeah I thought about that. But honestly I just can't afford to keep it now. My damn elec bill doubled trying to keep my house cool, then I bought the vino temp, and now I'll have to buy smaller humdors. Sucks, but I'll have to part with it.

Back