My ideal morning smoke

gnukfu

Smokin and Jokin
After trying a few cigars for a morning smoke I have decided that the Taboo African Cameroon is my perfect morning smoke. What a great tasty mild smoke to start off the day. Combine that with a cup of coffee, vacation day, no homework to worry about, the Red Sox in first place, and life is good. I want to thank the East Coast/West Coast Wrecking Crew (Gary and John) for giving me the one I am smoking right now.

I have been smoking the Oliva Serie G which I believe is also an African-Cameroon wrapper and I have to agree with this.

I've never had a morning smoke.

Enjoy the time off gnukfu, God knows its few and far between....

That is a great choice, I have been reaching for the Twists when I have time for a morning smoke.

That is a great choice, I have been reaching for the Twists when I have time for a morning smoke.

Ding, ding, ding!

I actually enjoy the 50rg of a churchill but I can't handle the length in the morning. I'll lop off about 3" and enjoy that part of the cigar as a late morning snack!

(jk kidding about smoking the remnants, but I will lop off a couple inches off a churchill).

I'm on vacation this week too!!! I have been enjoying my coffee with a delicious cigar each morning!!!

Now that's the way to start the day George!!!
:tu

I don't know about the cameroons but I do enjoy the CCs!!!:2

I smoked La Tradicion Cubana Churchills almost every morning for the past few years. I've grown tired of them and now smoke the smaller Padrons.

I'm on vacation this week too!!! I have been enjoying my coffee with a delicious cigar each morning!!!

Now that's the way to start the day George!!!:tu

I don't know about the cameroons but I do enjoy the CCs!!!:2

Must be vacation time around here. You guys are making it tough for me to stay focused on work. I leave after work Thursday for a week of R&R. We rent a cottage on a lake and I can't wait to enjoy my AM coffee with a nice smoke. I will be sure to report back my experiences when I return. :ss

Back