My Latest NC Purchase......

newcigarz

CJ's Dad
These cigars are Beautiful and the aroma that comes out of this box in incredible. The hard part is going to be letting them rest from their trip.
I grabbed them when they were on sale so the price was right too! :ss

Click for Fullsize Image!

These cigars are Beautiful and the aroma that comes out of this box in incredible. The hard part is going to be letting them rest from their trip.
I grabbed them when they were on sale so the price was right too! :ss

Click for Fullsize Image!

the pic of your cigars on top of the pic of knob is really very pretty... :)

I REALLY need to try one of those...I've heard such good things about them. I'm just worried I'll like them so much that I'll want a box!! Bank account can't handle that right now :rolleyes:.

So we got in some Padillas last night and I smoked one for the first time. I forget which one though but it looked very similar to the ones pictured (although I can't remember if the label was all black or black/red).

I hadn't eaten yet and damn if the smoke didn't kick my butt which almost never happens. Are the Padillas usually that strong or was it me not eating and having already smoked 2 cigars prior?

I smoked a 8&11 about a week ago and it was really strong flavor wise but not so much body wise. Mine was a bit too dry, hadn't cycled it back up to regular humidty.

Back