My long awaited birthday smoke

4thtry

Evolving Lead Gorilla
The last two months for me have been absolute shit. Professionally i'm doing great. In great standing with my current position & in the process to moving on to a career i've wanted to do for so long. My personal life on the other hand has been bringing me more than it's fair share of problems. Needless to say i've been extremely stressed.

Today is my birthday...the hell with all the stress. My girlfriend & I are on the rocks but she still pulled through and dropped off a small gift on her way to work this morning. Much to my surprise it was a PAM 80th & a nice leather carrying case. I was planning on making a trip to the B&M today to get one of these, now, thanks to her, i dont need to....i love that woman :chk

That's all, just wanted to share my birthday joy with you all. I can't wait to put fire to one of the sticks i've long awaited for.
Hope you all have an equally relaxing/enjoyable day.

IMG_0079.jpg

sorry for the crappy pic....camera was on the fritz so iphone it was

Happy B-day brotha :bl

Enjoy that smoke. Sometimes life seems so unfair but it always works out in the end man. Keep your head up and try not to stress too much, life is too short.

Have a great b-day buddy. :tu

Happy birthday!!! It looks like you picked out a good cigar. Hope you can get on the right kind of rocks with your girlfriend by sharing a drink with her.

Enjoy your birthday.:bl

Happy Birthday!

I hope things work out with you and the little lady, not knowing the extent of the issues, but it seems that if she's willing to drop off such a nice birthday present, she may just be a keeper. :tu

My girlfriend & I are on the rocks but she still pulled through and dropped off a small gift on her way to work this morning. Much to my surprise it was a PAM 80th & a nice leather carrying case. I was planning on making a trip to the B&M today to get one of these, now, thanks to her, i dont need to....i love that woman :chk

Sounds like she's trying to make amends for past transgressions. Give her a chance...if you love the smoke give her two more chances.

With a smoke like and the girlfriend handing it over as a gift, I would say your days are going to get better. Happy B-day bro. :tu

NICE! my birthday is on the 30th! im trying to get my hand on a RASS, wish me luck!

HAPPY BDAY to all the May Baby's!! :bl:bl

Happy Birthday Brother :bl

You got a keeper there with your woman. That alone is a great Birthday present. :tu

Happy Bday! She must be listening somewhat to know to buy a stick like that. Or maybe you gave some hints:). Either way enjoy and relax.

Happy Birthday James! Your picked out a great smoke for you. Life is full of ups and downs. Enjoy every moment of the ups and ride out the downs because there is probably an up just around the corner.

Happy Birthday. Sorry to hear that you have been having a hard time lately. Hopefully having a sublime smoke was able to put you at ease for a bit if only temporarily.

thank you everyone for the well being & birthday wishes. It means a lot

The smoke was out of this world!! If only it could be a more affordable daily smoke :r

Thanks again

Back