My mother-in-law shocked me!

Poriggity

I love Pepin & Tatuaje
Ok, so my mother in law HATES the fact that I am a smoker, so I never expected this! She was at a conference for her work, and there, they had a roller rolling fresh smokes. I don't know if it was a particular brand or what, but she waited in line for about 30 minutes to grab me a fresh rolled smoke! Sometimes those in laws really can surprise you! It was a REALLY nice gesture, if I do say so myself!
freshrolled.jpg

Scott

Very cool. Mother-in-laws are a hard nut (no pun intended) to get too. Looks like you did a good job breaking though her shell. What does you wife think about this? :tu

That is absolutely awesome of your Mother in Law.

If that was my Mother in Law, I would have it checked over by Haz Mat before I got anywhere near it. :hn

adorn a monacle and tophat and light it up, laugh at what a horrible smoke it is and put it out in her rug.

That's what i did.

Oh the favor has gotten returned 10 fold.. I do a lot for them, as I am the only one with a big truck, and they seem to need to move a lot of stuff hahaha.. That, and my MIL is my financial advisor as well, and I just put another $2500 into my IRA, so she gets a little kickback from that :)
Scott

Cigar looks good!!! Great MIL!!!

Or maybe she is trying to kill you slowly with hand rolled tobacco!!!:r

She'll never know... I think if thats her plan, she went about it all wrong.. I've smoked a lot of cigars since she gave that to me, but her's is just sitting in the humi :r
Scott

That was a very cool gesture! Make sure you let us know how the stogie is after you smoke it.

Back