My new ash tray

Silhanek

Gorilla
My father-in-law and I were herfing over Christmas weekend and used an old butter container since I don't have an ash tray yet. He told me he had just been using a beer can at his house. We laughed at that and then he said he could build some at work. We went over design and then I showed him a picture of a Stinky since I had been thinking about getting one of those. For work, he welds light fixtures and other decorative stuff, so putting this together was pretty easy for him.

Check it out!!! :w
Ash%20Tray.JPG

Not saying I would not purchase one, but, Dude! Keep it a limited production run of two. That way they will ALWAYS be very special, a really cool way that a son and father-in-law have a special bond!

Really nice job on the ash tray, and it appears that you have a special father-in-law that you will be able to share great smoking times with in the future!

nice looking tray-maybe have more made in different styles, same design so you can have the o.r. unique ones, & the rest of us can get a nice tray-lmn if y'all decide to sell some

Back