My new "Man-Room" in progress

Mbraud4

Bayou Bengal of Jungle
Well after debating about how to handle smoking in this hot Louisiana Heat...I decided to go ahead and make me a man room with the wifey's permission. We were cleaning up the shed connected to the house and whatnot and I had been thinking of putting in a window A/C unit and making it my cigar room. Well I ran this idea by the fiance and she said it would be fine, and I could move the spare desk we had in there for my laptop (she wanted to get it out of the upcoming baby's room). After a couple days of cleaning the shed out and reorganzing...behold!!!!

manroom1.jpg

manroom2.jpg

manroom3.jpg

Sometime this week I will pick up a small window A/C unit to cool this baby off and stock up my wine cooler with wine, beer, and tequila!! That is until I outgrow my vicksburg and need a new coolerador! I cant wait to break this fun room in!!!

Looks great, it's just missing one thing....You puffin on a stogie.....Let's see it!!!!

Nice! Don't have anywhere in this current house that I want to turn into my man room, but we'll be selling this place in a year or two, and my next house WILL have a man room.
Scott

I plan on getting a new tv for the room as well as moving my extra PS2 out there. Gonna be some fun nights of Club Stogie, Cigars, Online Poker, TV, and PS2 out there....

Giggity Giggity Giggity...:D

Very nice! Once the cold sets in, I'm going to have to figure out a way to broach the subject of the garage with the spousal unit. And I'm with JPH ... let's see a pic of you smoking in it!

Killer man room! I agree with JPH; you need pictures of breaking the man room in. The four wheeler is a nice touch!

Any room that you can call your own is a great room. Nice room you got there.

Way to go! I am hoping that my new place is going to have a space that I can call my own. That would be great. Congrats!

Looks great but i forsee problems when you mix tequila, beer, stogie buzz, a restricted space and a powerful quadbike together ;)

I set up a corner in my garage, It's OK I guess,gets a little warm in summer but cooler months it's fine. Enjoy your space Bro!

Baric said:
Looks great but i forsee problems when you mix tequila, beer, stogie buzz, a restricted space and a powerful quadbike together ;)

:r When you hear "hey y'all, watch this" vrooom! you know its time to run!

Great room! I agree with the others, now its time to post a pic of you sitting in a cloud of smoke... :)

Cheers,

-M

That's awesome-sauce! What a great idea: posting the "man room". I better get busy!!! Looks great!

KASR

Back