My new Porta-Herf Kit and some extras

CHRONO14

Mid 20's Gorilla
Been wanting one of the Max Benjiman Mini Cigar Bars for awhile now. Thought it would be a good idea for fishing and other mobile herfs. Also some pics of a few other new toys. I finally gave in and got a Palio and a Blazer.

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

Nice. Don't forget to put a corkscrew in there too.
I was at a herf with a bottle of port and no way to open it. :mad:

Been wanting one of the Max Benjiman Mini Cigar Bars for awhile now. Thought it would be a good idea for fishing and other mobile herfs. Also some pics of a few other new toys. I finally gave in and got a Palio and a Blazer.

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

Congratulations! As a sales rep for Max it's great to see you so happy.
Great photo!!!

All the best,
Al

Nice set up you have there. I would love to have one someday. Dual Palio's I see. I have the same two. What is the Zippo looking lighter you have there?

Nice set up you have there. I would love to have one someday. Dual Palio's I see. I have the same two. What is the Zippo looking lighter you have there?

Figured I'd pick up two of the Palio's so I always have one around. That actually is a zippo with a blazer z-plus torch insert. Haven't gotten a chance to use anything yet since I just got the package today.

Thanks for looking everyone. Good idea n3uka. I haven't gotten to the port slope (yet) I'm still approaching the SMS one. However, having an good portable corkscrew bottle/ bottle opener is a great idea. Any suggestions?

Thanks for looking everyone. Good idea n3uka. I haven't gotten to the port slope (yet) I'm still approaching the SMS one. However, having an good portable corkscrew bottle/ bottle opener is a great idea. Any suggestions?

I might have a sample for ya......PM Me your address.

BTW.......the title of this topic made me go......."I gotta read this one!" Very nice.

I usually go for a waiters corkscrew. Compact and easy to use.

Messermeister_knives_Pakka%20Wood%20Waiter%27s%20Bow%20Corkscrew.jpg

Any specific brands I should look for? I don't mind spending a little more on one that I know won't break on me. Thanks

I might have a sample for ya......PM Me your address.

BTW.......the title of this topic made me go......."I gotta read this one!" Very nice.

I hope you weren't thinking something to do with a porta-potty because that just sick. :r:chk (that chicken really needs to have some music attached to it)

Any specific brands I should look for? I don't mind spending a little more on one that I know won't break on me. Thanks

I hope you weren't thinking something to do with a porta-potty because that just sick. :r:chk (that chicken really needs to have some music attached to it)

surpisingly the air canada one you can buy from them is actually the best small one i've ever used..

Back