My new Torano Noventa Cabinet

jcarlton

Just a Pisser
http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/...as it is opened I would appreciate the help.)

Last edited:
GREAT cabinet!! So whats the full story?? How? How Much? etc.

FN in MT:cb

I got an email from another Front Range Herfer (physiognomy) that the humi was up for sale. I had seen it many times and always wanted it so I just got lucky that Peter was there and heard it was for sale and further lucky that he thought to email me. As far a price, I got a great deal. PM me for details as I would rather not kiss and tell in public.:ss

I got an email from another Front Range Herfer (physiognomy) that the humi was up for sale. I had seen it many times and always wanted it so I just got lucky that Peter was there and heard it was for sale and further lucky that he thought to email me. As far a price, I got a great deal. PM me for details as I would rather not kiss and tell in public.:ss

Yeah, but did you figure in the cost of the divorce?

Yeah, but did you figure in the cost of the divorce?

Nope, she wasn't feeling good so she broke sooner than normal but I did get her okay before buying.:tu

She did mention something about me living somewhere else if I filled it, but I am confident she will forget she said it by the time it actually happens. I know it's :BS but a guy can hope, right?

Jamie, you bastige... :D

Dam nice and you deserve it my friend. I will bring something over befitting of this beautiful beast to "seed" it. (And maybe a plant for you know who...) :ss

We will have to smoke a nice cigar and discuss the arrangement of your stash. Don't let him :BS you. He's got the "right stuff" to display in there. :chk

:dr I'm jealous I just had one of them Cigars and really liked it. Hope some day I can come into a Beautiful Hummi like that. Have to be in the right place at the right time with the :ms :c Right Cash LOL. Congrats on the cool Humidor did I say I was jealous??? :D

James.

Back