My night with Pete and Don Pepin Garcia

mikey202

GO STEELERS!!!!!
Well, I went to the Cigar and Wine Lounge just south of me in Ocala,Fl. It was a last minute descision to go.My daughter and her boyfriend where going to visit my other daughter,so I said just drop me off and go do what you kids do now-a-days and ole' Dad will be fine.
After spending 2 hours listening to a guy named Pete, tell me everything he knows about Day trading,the stock market, his investments....(did I mention that I was a good listener?) he convinced me that gold will double in price in a year and if I was willing to take a risk to invest in a gold mining company in some part of the African Congo.:tu thanks for the insider tip Pete 'ole boy.
Don't feel sorry for me, I had a good time talking to Pete, but that wasn't the best part.
Now for most of you, a well stocked, walk-in humi is no big deal. But for me, I have slim pickins here in Gainesville and this place has everything.It took me a few minutes to take it all in.I guess the best way to describe it is they have a "plethera":D of cigars.
While I "listened" to Pete, I enjoyed one of the best cigars I've had since I smoked a Don Pepin Garcia Blue lable on Thursday and a Black Label on Friday.I had a 601...not sure of the full name, but it's a Pepin.

Man, these Pepin cigars are good.This is what I walked out with,3 CAO Mx2 belis, 2 of the 601's, 2 of the Black labels, a Blue Lable and a maduro LFD Chisel.

Well, I went to the Cigar and Wine Lounge just south of me in Ocala,Fl. It was a last minute descision to go.My daughter and her boyfriend where going to visit my other daughter,so I said just drop me off and go do what you kids do now-a-days and ole' Dad will be fine.
After spending 2 hours listening to a guy named Pete, tell me everything he knows about Day trading,the stock market, his investments....(did I mention that I was a good listener?) he convinced me that gold will double in price in a year and if I was willing to take a risk to invest in a gold mining company in some part of the African Congo.:tu thanks for the insider tip Pete 'ole boy.....

To heck with the mining stock! Buy gold. The metal itself. Or if you don't want to worry about storage, buy the gold ETF (Exchange Traded Fund, symbol GLD). Or buy silver bullion. Lots of it. I started buying silver at $6.38. It is now at $14.01. Expect both gold and silver to continue to rise. Buy now. Not kidding.

Now, about those DP cigars: you can't go wrong with a Pepin cigar, regardless of the brand. Just had a DPG Blue Label torp I bought last August. Yowza! Very yummy. Buy more.

Cheers!

It sounds and looks like a productive night Mike!
:ss
Is that a maduro 601? I've had the red label habano and it was wonderful but the ones in your pic look :dr

Congrats!

Mike, you either need to make it to the mother country, or I need to come down to your neck of the woods. Glad ya had a good time today

Nice ass score their. Enjoy em with a comofortable chair if they kick yer ass..hehe.

FYI....Gold is always a good stable investment(especially if your paranoid about world politics) but him saying it will double in the next year is ludacris. Last time I sold gold I was getting 295 an ounce and now I could sell it for 600ish.

Peace

FYI....Gold is always a good stable investment(especially if your paranoid about world politics) but him saying it will double in the next year is ludacris. Last time I sold gold I was getting 295 an ounce and now I could sell it for 600ish.

Ludacris-red_light_district.jpg

Great cigar the 601.
They are made by Pepin for Eric Espinosa who hangs out with us regularly at the TW events in Deerfield Beach/Coconut Creek, FL.
He is the same guy that markets Vibe and Reo, who I enjoy beating the crap out of in dominoes, with Nely as my partner.
We will be at an event together this Saturday at TW for dominoes.
Gotta go. Gotta run and pick up some gold based on your tip.:D

Great story. I really enjoy the Don Pepin Black Label...

Sounds like you had a good night all in all... :ss

I thought you were actually having cigars with Pete Johnson and DPG.

me too :sl great night it sounds like... im in Port Orange (Daytona Beach) and if you find a cigar shop that DOSNT sell mostly bongs and pipes, your in luck :) Floridas cigar shops double as head shops most of the time and it sucks!

sounds like a great time. gold is always a good investment at worst it will keep value.

Nice selection of cigars you got there. The new 601 maduro you got there just came out about two weeks ago, and they are fantastic. Everything Don Pepin makes is awesome. It is a box pressed (pepin's first box pressed) flavors taste like coffee and lots of chocolate. Very smooth with a perfect burn. Just to give you an idea how much people like these already, one of the shops in town already ran out of three boxes.

Back