My own personal Hell

Shabalula

Mariska Hargitay
I know everyone refers to CBID as the devil site. I must admit, I have done my share of bidding, but so far I have not gone overboard.

There is a site, however, that does make me lose all self control. I have ordered a mass of singles each week for the last 3 weeks. I am out of room and still have a shipment on the way. Time for an emergency coolidor!

Tampa Humidors is my own personal Devil Site. As I type this, my cart is loaded with tasty smokes.

Must...resist....temptation....damn...trigger pulled. Now I really need a coolidor. :ss

if you need a shipping address other than your own for any reason at all... let me know ;)

The devil is this new internet thingy ma gig..... we did'nt have all these problems with addictive online purchasing in the good ol'e days...
" I sound old dont I" now I need to check my bids :ss

I know everyone refers to CBID as the devil site. I must admit, I have done my share of bidding, but so far I have not gone overboard.

There is a site, however, that does make me lose all self control. I have ordered a mass of singles each week for the last 3 weeks. I am out of room and still have a shipment on the way. Time for an emergency coolidor!

Tampa Humidors is my own personal Devil Site. As I type this, my cart is loaded with tasty smokes.

Must...resist....temptation....damn...trigger pulled. Now I really need a coolidor. :ss

Which reminds me, it's time to run my daily cbid searches. Let me see, "Pepin", "VSG", "Preferidos" ...

:cp

I made a supreme effort not to buy anything from cbid for a long, long time. Saw something I thought was a good deal on Monday...

Have now bought four boxes this week!

Will be leaving my credit cards at home so I can no longer buy sticks on the internet while at work. Well, maybe just this week.

Back