My review Padron 1964 Anni Torpedo

txdyna65

Boli Puto
I hope Im putting this in the right place, if not I apologize. This is a review of a gift from Mr Maduro a 1964 Anni Torpedo Maduro he gifted me a month ago. Im not good with reviews or all the tastes, and my review probably wont do it justice, but this was one great stick. He had been aging it since feb of this year and I let it sit another month before smoking it.

This had to be the smoothest smoke Ive ever had, produced lots of sweet smoke with lots of rich coffee flavor. It started out that way and never changed, I would say it was medium bodied and I enjoyed it so much I smoked it to the nub. My wife even commented on how good it smelled.

Thanks again Patrick, I can see why you love these so much. :)

Nice review TX. And yes this is the perfect place for it.

These are definitely high quality smokes, glad you got to sample your first one. These are among the favorites of many many members here at CS for the exact same reasons that you liked it.

Good job.

Nice review. I've been meaning to try some Padrons. I think I'll place a order at CI, again!:hn

Thanks for the review, haven't smoked one yet but I just bought one on the 1926 series, hopefully it will be just as nice as yours.

Your welcome brother. Glad you enjoyed it, happy to hear you had a wonderful birthday...too bad the Skins lost. Oh well...next time!!

Are these usually good right out of the box? or should they be allowed to age some? I'm asking because I smoked one the other day and it was horrible. I only let it sit in my humi about 4 days.

Are these usually good right out of the box? or should they be allowed to age some? I'm asking because I smoked one the other day and it was horrible. I only let it sit in my humi about 4 days.

Anything can happen but I would wonder how it worked its way to you? In other words, how was it cared for before you got it? They are usually set to go right out of the box. Tastes vary of course but can't think of many that have not thoroughly enjoyed an anni, specially the torpedo maduro. Definitely give another one a shot.

Anything can happen but I would wonder how it worked its way to you? In other words, how was it cared for before you got it? They are usually set to go right out of the box. Tastes vary of course but can't think of many that have not thoroughly enjoyed an anni, specially the torpedo maduro. Definitely give another one a shot.

I thought you said they taste like :BS dung! ROFL

I thought you said they taste like :BS dung! ROFL

Man did we joyfully accept that stick from you when you were so furtunate to win a box at the Padron event.
Don't think anyone dared say they stunk at that point.
That was a very nice act on your part.

Thanks for the great review. After reading it I had to go fondle the one I have in my humi for a couple of minutes. Now my mouth is watering! :dr

Ahh, yes. The Padron 1964 Anni. I can remember my first one like it was last week. Cause it was.... last week. Great cigar in every way. Experienced what the hype was all about. And obviously you did too. Good review.

Happiness would be to open a humi full of these, as long as it is your humi. :D

Back