My RP experience, Don't look if on 56k

ucubed

Lowland Gorilla
So today as some of you may know Rocky Patel came into Orlando. I got to pick up a few goodies which include a box of OWR Toro Corojo, 2 Micro Torches (retail 40), 10 Edges, 1 bottle of Chilean wine, and 1 box of Toro Grande Rocky Patel's newest line Summer Collection. They have a seasonal line and I was lucky enough to get one of the first boxes. I will review it later tonight, but I was told it is a medium-full body smoke. Pics down below.

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

The way a few of the makers are coming out with new lines....I wonder of the SEASONAL collection will eventually become the Monday, Tuesday, Wensday, etc Line??

Certainly cool that You got to meet RP as well as score some fun smokes though.

FN in MT:cb

Very nice. I've been on kind of an anti rocky kick lately but I gotta say that summer collection looks tasty :tu

Yea I agree FN, but hopefully this won't be. Hopefully I won't get lazy later tonight so I can post a review on it and pictures

Nice! Not trying to get off topic, but where did you get those torches? I've seen them before on here but don't know where they came from.

These torches are Corona's...it has their emblem on it...I'm actually selling one of them in the wts section 45 through fedex..preferrably pp

To finish my evening I bring 3 summer 2008 cigars to some employees. I started the night with 2 cigars and ended with the summer. I am uploading picutres and posting a full review as we speak, and I must say, it is a very good cigar

I'm bummed that I couldn't make it this weekend. He's in our area quite frequently so I'll make sure I clear my schedule next time. Nice haul by the way.

Back