My shopping list

Ye Olde Phart

Maturing Primate
I just got a good bonus, so I'm going to fulfill my current wish list of cigars. Here is my shopping list of box purchases:

1. Tatuaje Unico
2. Padron 6000
3. Davidoff Millenium Pyrimides
4. Davidoff Special Short Perfecto
5. San Cristobal Fabuloso

That's about $800 worth of cigars. From what vendor should I purchase these and why?

Thanks for your suggestions.

i would go with best cigar prices because they have just about every cigar imagionable and they have good prices. thats my :2

In case you dont know, there is a comparison shopper link at cigarcyclopedia.com......every member here should have it marked as a 'favorite' on their browser for the cheapest/updated prices.

Oh, I am reiterating an above post...sorry.

Also check to see what kind of deal any local B&Ms could give you. When buying $800 worth all at once, I would expect some type of discount.

Taboo.

Why? He'll make an $800 purchase completely worth your while, and thats not even counting his already great prices. On top of that he loves cigars, there should be more B&Ms like him.

Ya. Call Rob at Taboo.
1-877-2cigar2
Tell him you're a Club Stogie member. He'll take care of you, no doubt. :tu

Taboo.

Why? He'll make an $800 purchase completely worth your while, and thats not even counting his already great prices. On top of that he loves cigars, there should be more B&Ms like him.

Not to mention there's probaly a promotional code in the Retail for Profit thread. There usualy is.

I really like Taboo cigars too. That SFO rocks! In fact, I just got a bundle last week. But I really want the things on my list. I don't think they carry 'em all. You guys gotta point, though, 'causr Rob and Patrick are great.

Back