My Son learning to roll early

livwire68

Got Guns???
Was at a local B&M Christmas party and the roller let my Son try to roll one. A bit more practice and he will have a job, dang those child labor laws!

PC090040.jpg

PC090044.jpg

Doesn't look like a triple cap. He still needs some practice.:ss

Really, that's awesome. Must have been a fun experience for him. I know it would be for me.

What fun. :tu

I am sure if you asked some of the best trocedors they will tell you that they started at that age. :ss

What fun. :tu

I am sure if you asked some of the best trocedors they will tell you that they started at that age. :ss

The Lady who rolls said she started when she was 2 and her daughter is learning at the age 4 (She has rolled one for me :tu) I would like to get an arranged marriage set up, but when my Son is there her daughter is not and vise versa!

Looks like you guys had a good time. Nice to see that you were able to share the hobby with your son!

That's very cool. You should stick a few cigars you picked up that night away to smoke with him when he's older.

Looks like you guys had a good time. Nice to see that you were able to share the hobby with your son!

The way I see it, is if he understands its different than cigs and explain why, then I dont have to explain my smoking of cigars. Just doing my part to peserve tobacco use for many years to come! If everyone thinks all tobacco is evil, as our children become adults they are going to be more apt to ban it all together.

That's very cool. You should stick a few cigars you picked up that night away to smoke with him when he's older.

O' my friend I did, just not quite sure the one he rolled will make it until then. Lets say it has hole to breath and age on the inside. will pick up some extra baccy so I can do a patch job! :tu

Back