My thumbs up to Tampa Humidor

Laserjock

Young Ape
I was one of those noobs that read some advice about wiping down the new humi with DI water to aid in its seasoning a while back...so I did. Resulted ultimately down the road in a seam popping I am sure due to the wood swelling. [I should be run through the gauntlet for that I know :sl]

So, decided I needed a new one and placed an order for a 100 ct imperfect from Tampa Humidor online. A few days went buy and noticed no charge on my card so I emailed them and turns out they were out of the one I ordered. Nothing on the site indicated they were not in stock and it took my card info no problem.

Well, they offered me a new one at the price of the imperfect for my problem. Should be here Friday.

Now, this may not be earth shattering in scale, but I thought it was a decent thing to do and I wanted to give them props for helping a noob out.

Just my :2. Friday will be good day! :chk

Same thing happened to me when I ordered my "imperfect".
Received a phone message when I arrived home at 5:30 that there was a problem with my order.
It was 6:30 in FL, but I called anyway.
Got an actual person, they were extremely nice, told me the one I requested was too damaged for them to sell, and offered me a new one for the price of the imperfect.
Item arrived in fine shape, and has been in service ever since.
Great people and great service.
Only problem is, four months later and the thing is waaaay to small.
I really thought I ordered that humidor stretching device.

I got both of my digital hygrometers from there and had great service and an overall great experience with them. :tu

Funny...I had exactly the same experiance, months ago. Bought an imperfect, got phone call...someone beat me to it. Got new one for the difference between imperfect price and new price.

Cust Svc was very friendly.

Not complaining but do we see a pattern? ;) :r

I bought my end table humidor (free shipping deal) from them and some extra cigars to help fill the void. They actually called me to offer some suggestions of different cigars and other accesories I might need with my humidor. It is sometimes nice to have that level of customer service that is sometimes beyond what most websites can offer you!

Top notch people at tampa Humidor for sure.

Not a bad place to herf either. And if you stop in, try the Conquista. It's their house blend and it's a grrrrrrrrrrreat stick!!

Back