My trip to aristocrat humidors!

mrbl8k

LIKES-A da SAUCE!
Well I finally had the chance to go to the aristocrat humidor shop and meet Bob. When I got there I thought I had plenty of time to spend, but I ended up placing an order:mn which took up most of my time. I did, however, manage to get some quick snapshots before I left and I thought I would share them here.

Bob is an extremely nice guy and his shop is a beautiful sight to be seen! When my lady and I got out of the car the air was thick with the smell of Cedar. What a glorious smell that was!

When we step inside we see a couple humis boxed up and ready to go and head into the shop were they are hard at work building their masterpieces!
IMG_1302.jpg

IMG_1303.jpg

IMG_1301.jpg

Bob said that he pretty much ships out the humis as soon as they are finished, so there weren't a lot of completed ones laying around, but who would want their beautiful humi waiting in a shop??! Not me, and Bob knows that and gets them out as soon as they are completed. I had hoped to see 68trishields humi and get the first good Whiff, but he lucked out and it was shipped before I got there...:D

cont

Wow! That place looks awesome, glad to see you had a great time. I hope I can make it down there some day!!!!!

The shop was very large from what I could see, but Bob told me it is actually very small for a wood working shop. Here you can see some of the piles of wood awaiting their final resting place in some ones place.
IMG_1312.jpg

IMG_1313.jpg

These guys were busy, and didn't even budge when we came in to take pics and walk around. Here are some shots of them building some ones soon to be baby.
IMG_1317-01.jpg

IMG_1316-01.jpg

IMG_1305.jpg

cont

To say the least my lady and I were freaking excited to be there, so I figured we would celebrate by placing an order!

My lady and I getting a closer look at some completed cabinets. I decided on the M+ similar to the one on the left, but the one in the pic is for holding watches/cigars.
CAB.jpg

Getting ready to push the "submit" button
IMG_1314.jpg

All in all it was a great time! I cant frekin wait to get my humi and I only wish I had more time to spend in there, but we had to let them get back to work..

Here are some more assorted shots.

IMG_1310.jpg

IMG_1311.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Oh.. Here is a pic of Bob and I... The pic is shitty, my lady isn't good with electronics, but at least she didn't drop it..

and no. I am not wearing a "man purse" it is a camera bag thank you very much =-D
IMG_1318-01.jpg

These are some great pictures Blake. Thanks for sharing them.

I would imagine that once you go there to see the place you feel obligated to buy something. :)

Let us know when yours arrives.

Hey man, great pics! One day I plan on ordering a nice cabinet from Bob. This only reinforces it. Hope you enjoy yours!

Oh yeah, nice "Murse". :D j/k j/k

Nice man purse,i wonder if the giant hurking one is Icehogs....

If his is supposed to ship soon then I bet it is. Bob told me they don't sit around for long.

I don't think I am brave enough to get a whiff of Icehogs before he does. I don't want him to :bx with those massive :gn of his:D

I was going to leave you a stogie and letter if yours was still there DANGIT!

Sweet pictures, and gives me something to aspire towards buying one day. Hope you enjoy yours and be sure to give us some more pictures to :dr over once you get it.

I am not wearing a "man purse" it is a camera bag thank you very much =-D

"It's European!!" (Seinfeld reference)

j/k, man :D

Thanks for the tour and the pics. A cabinet from Bob is on the wish list for one of these years.

Your killing me!! I have a Plus 48 in the works right now but it's only been 3 weeks since I placed my order. Guess I just have to wait my turn.:s

Back