My utterly boring afternoon with cigars. Pics included

chippewastud79

Wow, Bengals Suck!
So, it was a beautiful day out today and being that I am wasting a whole lot of time doing nothing, I decided to take a stick or two outside and peruse Club Stogie and the rest of the World-Wide-Web. So here is my setup and a few pictures of what I was "stuck" looking at all afternoon.
Despite the fact that it looks like I accomplished nothing I did do.....no wait I pretty much accomplished nothing.

Anyways, on with the pictures:

The setup
HPIM0674.jpg

The first victim, Cusano Originale Xclusivo, seen here with accessories
HPIM0658.jpg

The second victim, 601 Blue Label Maduro, still suffering as I type
HPIM0672.jpg

The obligatory wildlife picture, a purple finch snacking on some black oil sunflower seeds. I had gold finches, tufted titmouses, chickadees, cardinals, robins and even some Canadian geese too, but they were either too far away to get pictures or too skittish when I picked up the camera.
HPIM0669.jpg

And last, the craziest animal ever to be seen in this area, THE MAUI DOG!, dun duhn duhhhhh. She sat outside the whole time chewing on that ball.
HPIM0661.jpg

HPIM0664.jpg

Thanks for looking, sorry if it was non-amusing or boring.

Oh, does anyone else use two different lighters while smoking? I use the triple torch Nibo for initial lights and single flame Colibri for corrective lights. Just wondering.

Looks like a great view and sounds like you accomplished a lot. A relaxing afternoon is something that is nearly impossible for me to accomplish so you my friend have me beat and jealous. And just think of all the internet you caught up on!:r

So, it was a beautiful day out today and being that I am wasting a whole lot of time doing nothing, I decided to take a stick or two outside and peruse Club Stogie and the rest of the World-Wide-Web. So here is my setup and a few pictures of what I was "stuck" looking at all afternoon.
Despite the fact that it looks like I accomplished nothing I did do.....no wait I pretty much accomplished nothing.

Anyways, on with the pictures:

The setup
HPIM0674.jpg

The first victim, Cusano Originale Xclusivo, seen here with accessories
HPIM0658.jpg

The second victim, 601 Blue Label Maduro, still suffering as I type
HPIM0672.jpg

The obligatory wildlife picture, a purple finch snacking on some black oil sunflower seeds. I had gold finches, tufted titmouses, chickadees, cardinals, robins and even some Canadian geese too, but they were either too far away to get pictures or too skittish when I picked up the camera.
HPIM0669.jpg

And last, the craziest animal ever to be seen in this area, THE MAUI DOG!, dun duhn duhhhhh. She sat outside the whole time chewing on that ball.
HPIM0661.jpg

HPIM0664.jpg

Thanks for looking, sorry if it was non-amusing or boring.

Oh, does anyone else use two different lighters while smoking? I use the triple torch Nibo for initial lights and single flame Colibri for corrective lights. Just wondering.

Boring is a luxury to me. I like it.
I used to have 12 smoking buddies that were of the same breed as yours. Had to give 'em up years ago.
My smoking, and walking, buddy now is...
belle2.jpg

Nice looking dog! :tu

Great pics...I almost pictured myself there. Perfect goal reached for a perfect setting. :ss

Dude, that is the most living I have seen anyone doing in a long time. Can't think of TOO many better ways to use your time. Keep it up.

beautiful yard btw adam. I wish i could look out my back window and see that. I would never leave home. woods and a nice little river, you fish in there at all?

I'm in a situation much like that - on my third cigar today :tu On the back patio with my laptop and a drink looking at the backyard watching the dog play. Awesome, isn't it?

good looking dog. i am guessing that it is a pit. I have a mixed breed pit puppy that is a great dog. He is four months old and 32 pounds.

Back