My Wife Just Keeps Shaking Her Head...PIC

Cadillac

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Hey guys,

Picked this cabinet up from a smoke shop that went out of business. When my wife saw it, well, let's just say she keeps shaking her head...

She said, "you have a serious problem." I said, "actually, I have two. One, how am I going to get it down the stairs to my Fumada room in the basement (it's 6'7" tall & 47" wide), and two, I have to fill 'er up!" :tu :ss

477.jpg

Oh yeah! Nice! Don't tell your wife, but eventually, you will run out of room again........

Hey guys,

Picked this cabinet up from a smoke shop that went out of business. When my wife saw it, well, let's just say she keeps shaking her head...

She said, "you have a serious problem." I said, "actually, I have two. One, how am I going to get it down the stairs to my Fumada room in the basement (it's 6'7" tall & 47" wide), and two, I have to fill 'er up!" :tu

:r:r:r:r hahahaha

Thats a really nice cabinet. As far as the wife goes, your lucky, I probably would have been shot for getting something like that.

NICE find... hate to hear of another B&M going out of business, though. Enjoy that big ole thing!!! :ss

Back