Name Your Daily Cigar.

Dirty Dee

Gorilla
Hi all BOTL's & SOTL's,

I just wanted to hear from you all what is the cigar that you smoke everyday or most frequently?

For me. it is the knock-off Fuente Chateau Sungrown from JR.

Chime in & tell what's yours, Thank You. :)

always changing!

Non Cuban- CAO Brazilia GOL, Padron 5000, Tatuaje anything

Cuban- Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No. 2, RASS, RyJ Short Churchill (new addition to the rotation) and Jose Piedra Brevas or Cazadores

Can't really say that I have a daily cigar. Seem to like variety.

I used to smoke a Dominican Por Larranaga and a RyJ Aniversario almost every day. Still smoke them but maybe only 1-2 a week. Lately, I seem to reach for a Monte 4 or Party Short on a regular basis. And, I like a Bolivar Cofradia with a martini ... and I usually have one of those almost everyday.

Lately, it seems that the Gol and the LFD L-500 Cabinet is what I pull out most often but other than those it's been a crap shoot.

Like many others have said...it's always changing.
my go-to's are Padron X000, Fuente Chateau SG, any Sancho Panza, Montesino, and RP Edge (when I have a little extra $$)

Like most others say, its changing all the time.. Right now the 2 sticks I smoke most frequently would be LVHEY Silencio and Buena Cosecha Robusto.

-Matt-

neoflex said:
Lately, it seems that the Gol and the LFD L-500 Cabinet is what I pull out most often but other than those it's been a crap shoot.

The LFD L-300 is one of my go to cigars. A great full-bodied cigar for the price. As far as Cubans, the Partagas Series D #4 is one of my favs, also like a Hoyo de Monterrey petite robusto.

LVH Belicoso #6 right now.

Fun to read these as they look to be good bang for the buck sticks......and who's not for that. :w

I dont have a daily, but i always have a couple of ERdM Demi Tasse, RyJ Petite Juliets, Cabiguan, and 1926 PAN #35 with me... you can even ask Pedro Tarde...

Back