NCRadioMan, et all....

Bigga Petey

Lowland Gorilla
I stoked up one of those La Veja Habano Early Years Silencios this afternoon that you sent me in the PIF. Where can I find these little bastards. Spicy, good draw, just a plain good short smoke. Can't find 'em anywhere on the world wide web. I know my local B&M won't have them. Never seen these on his shelves and his inventory is pretty stagnant to say the least.

My undying gratitude for any leads. :w

Just spoke with a Drew Estates rep last week who said The Early Years were a limited release, discontinued about a year ago. Ditto on Leather Patch, discontinued about six months ago.

i hope i didnt get your last one but this gets me excited but ill rest it a bit longer. thanks again man

You might try the Rocky Patel Fire petite corona. CI, about $35 for 30, and CBid have them. Not exactly the same, but you might like them. :2 Didn't you just PIF me .. let me see if I have any left :rolleyes:

Yeah,

The La Vieja Habana Early is limited run smoke by Drew Estate. It's a shame because it's the only cigar I like by them and to enjoy one I have to scrounge around for it! Who cares.....Where's that Bolivar?

ATL

galaga said:
You might try the Rocky Patel Fire petite corona. CI, about $35 for 30, and CBid have them. Not exactly the same, but you might like them. :2 Didn't you just PIF me .. let me see if I have any left :rolleyes:

Sorry BP, fresh out.:mad:

Back