NCRM continues the attack on me....

JPH

Ted Peffer fan club
Just when My house was gone (68 trishield), Direct hit form a RPG (Volfan), I get hit again, yep a laser guided missile!!...when it rains it poors........NCRM (Greg) One day read my review about how I love the connie #9. He asks me to PM him my address because he was going to JR's and would pick me up A FEW. Well...A FEW turned into 11. Not to mention the stow aways from his humidor..I hope he knew they went along for the ride.......NCRM Your too much man!!! I know this wasn't a planned triple attack, but jeez, it sure seemed like one.

HPIM0192a.jpg

11 Connie #9 (your nuts man, thanks so much I will enjoy every one of them)
1 Padron Anni Maduro (principle)
1 Partaga party short (nov 05')

Unbelievable hit.......I was blown out of the water today. Greg thanks so much for this very generous gift....It wont be forgotten.. RG RG RG HELP!!!!!!!!!.....!!

Help me with RG for the three Gorillas that hit me hard today : Volfan, 68Trishield, NCRM...Thanks guys.....I had Jury duty today, when I got home....It seemed like the day of waiting never occurred!....Bliss.

Nice. I hear them connies are good. And I'm positive the other 2 are awesome. Enjoy man. And good job NCRM and the others that got him today.
Adam

Looks like a nice addition to your humidor.

My mother lives in Asheville, NC , she is visting me next week here in MD. I need to remind her to stop by JR's for me. That is the biggest cigar shop I have ever been to

Nice job Greg. The #9's are pretty good dang smokes fer sure. Oh and the hitchikers are awesome. Congrats Jeremy..

Back