Need to break my dad of a bad habit

Drew

Gorilla
Just got off the phone with him for a brief chat, asked if he got his humi all setup and working good. Then, asked if he had anything an it since he only ordered a 5 pack with the humi.

"Yeah, I bought a box of Funete (something I forgot).

Me, in my mind, "wow you don't mess around." :D

Then I asked where he got it since I've been wanting to check out Serious' store. "Specs." :tg

I wish he would have scored a box of Short Stories from Serious! They better have them in stock by the time I get home. :ss

can't go wrong with short stories. I'm going to get a box when I have the money. 108.75 is the best price I've found them for, well then there is tax since I can drive there and get them

I just wish he would have asked me for input before buying an entire box. It was more of a whim purchase I think while he was at Specs, but I know Specs isn't going anywhere if you don't buy your cigars from them. Hurts the real B&Ms.

and the bad habit would be buying boxs?
Its your Dad,what can you say?Plus the fact that if he does'nt like them you might end up with them...:ss

Bought the box from Spec's...a massive liquor store. I was just saying I wish he'd support the local real B&Ms if he's not going to order online.

Back