need to recognize cigars from picture

1) I don't see any cigars. I see two pics of a box, and the third link is dead.

2) YOu need someone to recognize the cigars, or you need someone to verify their authenticity? Big difference, and impossible based on the limited info given

3) Welcome.

Interesting first post... no intro...

johneyes.jpg

Not to be rude, but this shit is lame. Your first post title on CS starts with the word "need", you say it again twice in your post, and you're trying to find out about some Cubans. WTF? Post an intro, read some! You joined yesterday and the first thing off the bat is "needing" info about CCs. Lame. :c

I hereby officially recognize the box of Partagas Cigars! Furthermore, I officially declare that the exact name of the cigars are Partagas.

If you would like a certificate of this recognition suitable for framing please contact me via PM. Paypal and credit cards accepted.

:sl

Other than the above, I can't help you! :)

the name of the cigars should be on the side with the latch, a couple inches to the right of it... if i had to guess it looks like PSD4s or PSP2s?

BtW: welcome to the jungle, and please post in the new gorillas forum...

the name of the cigars should be on the side with the latch, a couple inches to the right of it... if i had to guess it looks like PSD4s or PSP2s?

BtW: welcome to the jungle, and please post in the new gorillas forum...
Yup. You can almost make it out in that first pic. My eyes aren't that good, though. Should be one of those two, though.

looks like a box that says partagas alright-the 3rd pic is the one that really convinces me though! (j/k)-seriously, ya might want to intro yourself in the new gorilla forum, fill out your profile, read the rules that were sent when ya signed up & check out the things at the top of each forum labeled "stickies"-i understand being in a rush to post, but the way you've presented yourself makes it seem that you joined just to get someone to say your box of cubans is real-if that's the case, you may have joined the wrong forum-if that's not the case, then i apologize & welcome to CS!

This could be a toughie .

If you want the easy way out, just look at the front of the box. The type is right there inscribed in the box.

They look like PSD4s to me. The box looks a little short to be the Partagas Torps.

They look like the Partagas's that someone ran off with from my house when I was on vacation. Only way to tell for sure is fingerprinting the box in question.

Where did you say you were from again????

I hereby officially recognize the box of Partagas Cigars! Furthermore, I officially declare that the exact name of the cigars are Partagas.

If you would like a certificate of this recognition suitable for framing please contact me via PM. Paypal and credit cards accepted.

Now that's funny. I don't care who you are, that's funny!

I would definetely post in newbies forum. My friend has this box and he doesn't know exact name. Also he cannot open it, because no one would buy opened box. It's just written "Partagas Habana Cuba"

I would definetely post in newbies forum. Good idea. My friend has this box and he doesn't know exact name. It should be stamped on the side of the box. If not, then they are likely to be fakes. Also he cannot open it, because no one would buy opened box. That is just plain not true. It's just written "Partagas Habana Cuba"

My comments in blue.

Better photographs of the sides of the box would help us help you.

I would definetely post in newbies forum. My friend has this box and he doesn't know exact name. Also he cannot open it, because no one would buy opened box. It's just written "Partagas Habana Cuba"

Nope...in a case like this, I would definitely open the box before purchasing to see what I am getting.

It is easy to seal a box of fakes, just buy some seals.....opening the box would allow one to confirm that they were fakes (or not).

Back